ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kerry Blackshear Sr is now saying that Calipari hasn’t met with his son today.

Speaking of, considering his son is a 22 year old college graduate, he sure is doing a lot of talking for him.

-A nice little rip or two off the ol pipe right before a good workout is the tits. Time to go hit legs.

-When we lived on Conn Terrace bunch of buddies and I burned up Wing Zone on the regular as well as Maxwell’s right there too. One of those guys owns two Wing Zones in Louisville now. I assume he got the idea from the all the college kids dumping money off there on a nightly basis.

Last edited:
Yes, I was referencing smoking marijuana. I like to smoke marijuana. It’s nice to be at a station in life where worst case scenario if I’m, god forbid, “caught” with marijuana I simply give it to the officer, pay a fine and go on about my day like I got a speeding ticket.

But glad you woke up this morning and one of your first thoughts before 8am was guys blowing one another. Good start to your day I’m sure.

No shack in the back wings?

Plus some turkey ribs and I’ll get back to watching my figure tomorrow!

So Kerry Blackshear Sr is now saying that Calipari hasn’t met with his son today.

Speaking of, considering his son is a 22 year old college graduate, he sure is doing a lot of talking for him.
9 times out of 10, a parent doing so much talking is a red flag - especially when you're dealing with a college graduate.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
You have to only do a little, be at the beginning of your high, and have good music and headphones and you’ll be hard pressed to find a better workout - or so I’ve been told.

I don’t need you to wave me across at a 4 way intersection when you got there first. I still have to wait and it messes up the flow - it’s effing annoying.

-Makes sense Blackshear's Dad is heavily involved if the kid is going through the draft and workout process. The whole thing is weird though with the reports and denials. Regardless, we need that dude.

-Working out stoned sounds terrible.

-Charleston rundown:
*I've been 3 other times but not really able to get a good feel for it because of the tight trips or group we were with. Got to experience a bunch of it this go around and I'm a big fan.
*Lot of UNC douches, 1 big draw back. Roy was actually in the damn house next to us.
*Ate Obstinate Daughter(A), Poe's(B+), Home Team BBQ(B+), Refuge(B+), Establishment(A+) and a few others.
*Went fishing with a guide that @rudd1 suggested. Took G for his first fishing trip and we all had a blast.
*Family friend is currently a frosh at The Citadel, really cool campus, but all those rules wouldn't work with 19 year old Anth.
*Still hard to beat the Gulf beaches. The rest I prefer CTown/IOP.
*Getting there in like 3 hours for 25k AA miles pp is hard to beat.

-In a heck of a workout groove. Been going strong since Jan 1, shoulder is finally at 100% or as close as it's going to get.

-Keion Brooks at 33 is false. I love that kid.

- That finish of the Amstel Gold Race was unbelievable. Van der Poel is going to be a huge star.

Dauster's top 15 with the Anthony commitment this morning. Don't think I've seen a preseason list that didn't have MSU #1, which I don't think has been the case since 2000.

Not sure about Oregon or Arizona, although I do look forward to seeing Nico Mannion play.

1. MICHIGAN STATE

2. MICHIGAN
3. KENTUCKY
4. GONZAGA
5. DUKE
6. VILLANOVA
7. LOUISVILLE
8. MARYLAND

9. KANSAS
10. VIRGINIA
11. OREGON
12. SETON HALL
13. NORTH CAROLINA
14. ARIZONA
15. TEXAS TECH

Parents being involved is one thing.

But don’t try to tell us you won’t be clowning on BRax when he’s talking to the press about what a sh!tshow club baseball all star selection has become in a few years.

Reactions: B Rax
Richie used fo wax poetic about his Thursday night pork sambo and bucket of domestos on the Beer Depot patio before marriage/kids.

Friday Hoots lunch was the obvious progression here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT