ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a hatboggan but if I did it would be The Penguin breaking down running times.
Paintboggan?
51mz12SgxdL._AC_UL200_SR160,200_.jpg

Personally think Apple Watches are a giant and total waste of everything.

OH. HEY. NEVERMIND THAT I HAVE MY PHONE ON ME ALL OF THE TIME & CAN FEEL/ HEAR IT VIBRATE INSIDE MY POCKET. I REALLY NEED ANOTHER REMINDER OF DICKHEAD’S TEXT OR ASSHOLE’S PHONE CALL BECAUSE THIS CHEAP LOOKING PIECE OF PLASTIC SHIT LOOKS REALLY COOL & SLEEK ON MY WRIST.

I don't wear watches or jewelry of any kind and never will, the smart watch is the most pointless technology introduced in years, right up there with smart glasses and all that stupid 3D shit. Not really on the VR train either but who knows where they're going with that.

Florida is in some serious shit against Loyola of Chicago which makes me happy.

And man are they live by the 3 die by it big time.

Watching Kansas & UW game and they showed a graphic that, while at KU, in 15 years, Self has only been to 2 Final Fours....

How in the hell is he not on the hot seat being at a blue blood school like that?

Watching Kansas & UW game and they showed a graphic that, while at KU, in 15 years, Self has only been to 2 Final Fours....

How in the hell is he not on the hot seat being at a blue blood school like that?
Because Kansas fans apparently aren't watching American Pickers during their games.

Reactions: august-west

I've never seen Rainer. Tons of basic conditioning programs for the trek. They're not overwhelming. Sounds awesome.

Ok, hot seat take may be out there but still 2 Final Fours in 15 years? Tubby went to how many here? 1, IMSMC, and we were ready for him to go

and it was beyond clear he was never going to another one on the back of classes like 2003: Sheray Thomas, Bobby Perry, Alleyne, and Obrzut and 2005: Adam Williams, Rekalin Sims, and Jared Carter.

Gimme a break.

All fan bases have their "points of emphasis".

UNC's used to be (a) players in the NBA; (b) ACC championships; (c) Final Fours made (not won); (d) most overall wins and titles since ___________ (insert arbitrary year; at one point, their media guides chose 1966). Because they couldn't brag about total number of titles, although they're now catching up.

KU's is (a) birthplace of basketball; and (b) Big 12 titles. Because they can't brag about total number of titles, except when they try to sneak in those two ancient Helms "titles" from 100 years ago. So, by those standards, Self is doing just fine. He's responsible for 1/3 of their legit NCAA titles.

Man, they look rough. The zone has them all out of sorts. They've had turnover issues all year and I don't those changing. They'll still win the Big12

Everyone knows why they win the Big12 every year. Its basically the SEC with less teams. An they get every call at home. Must not have been a Big12 crew last night in Lawrence.

and it was beyond clear he was never going to another one on the back of classes like 2003: Sheray Thomas, Bobby Perry, Alleyne, and Obrzut and 2005: Adam Williams, Rekalin Sims, and Jared Carter.

Gimme a break.

It's also beyond clear that Self has problems getting to the FF with ALL of those great classes he signed.

Doesn't matter, really. My post last night was influenced by the brown water and made sense at the time, at least to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT