ADVERTISEMENT

Rival’s Roundtable Openly Measures ‘24/‘25 Defense compared to ‘18/‘19.

Hope so! To backfill Wallace going pro early with a very good college player from Georgia is great work by the staff.

The defense will face some really good offenses so we'll find out. Georgia, Ole Miss, Auburn, Tennessee, and Texas are all tall tasks.

Hope so! To backfill Wallace going pro early with a very good college player from Georgia is great work by the staff.

The defense will face some really good offenses so we'll find out. Georgia, Ole Miss, Auburn, Tennessee, and Texas are all tall tasks.

Hopefully fans keep this in mind. Our schedule is legitimately insane. We're probably going to have stoops best team here and still might only win 6 games. With this schedule, winning 9 games or more is probably the best uk football accomplishment since the national title imo.

Deonne and maybe max will be first rounders. Deonne needs to play much lower to have a josh allen impact. Lbrs are solid but weaver needs to finally step up. We need someone else on the dl to step up and i think fearbry might be it at least on passing downs. Saw alot of bend from hin at the end of last season that seemingly came from nowhere.

Moving childress to nickel is smart because if he blows a zone there or bites on pa; at least it doesn't kill you over the top. Plus imo it means we're looking at a nickel base more or less. I guess means afari and weaver will sub each other? I really don't know who comes off the field but i prefer a mlb coming out (probably pop) because Weaver and afari are both great in space and Jackson is more than adept in pass coverage too.

I guess means afari and weaver will sub each other?
Last year Afari came in for the Sam backer, Weaver plays the Jack. White said they will use Afari more at the Will position (inside) this year. They also will be moving Childress up closer to the line in one of the spots, I'm thinking situationally on 3rd down. I think the whole idea is to get more speed and therefore coverage ability closer to the line to prevent those 3rd and 6, 7, 8 short pass conversions that killed us last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT