POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's been front and center since 2015 and the right refuses to go in a different direction so this is where we are. It'd be one thing if he was chilling in FL and cheating at golf per usual but he's the nominee (and will likely be again in four years if he loses) soooo we're going to talk about him. Heck, lately I've been wondering if this thread thinks Walz is running for POTUS. Harris has gotten off light here lately.
I think the Walz talk is mostly driven by his absurd political record, and blatant lies, which, in a strange, and humorously ironic twist, the left are killing themselves to defend. ;-)

And, to be fair, there ARE no talking points yet, about Kamala, because she's been put on ice.

Last edited:
He's been front and center since 2015 and the right refuses to go in a different direction so this is where we are. It'd be one thing if he was chilling in FL and cheating at golf per usual but he's the nominee (and will likely be again in four years if he loses) soooo we're going to talk about him. Heck, lately I've been wondering if this thread thinks Walz is running for POTUS. Harris has gotten off light here lately.

It’s not so much “refuses to go in a different direction,” but more so has to do with not identifying anyone who is currently an even better option.

Desantis just couldn’t gain traction as a likable candidate on the national stage. His time may come if he polishes his game.

Vivek has appeal, but is just too young and unproven. Maybe if he gets a chance to serve in the Cabinet for Trump and his successor, he could have a shot in say 2036.

Haley was too establishment for too much of the base.

No one else really moved the needle much.

The fact of the matter is Trump actually has a RECORD to run on from his first term. Why vote for the mere promises of others when we KNOW what Trump will deliver?

Oh, and lack of Harris talk is their whole goal, right? She is being hidden for as long as possible. They don’t WANT to provide anything for people to talk about her.

I remember many a night that I stood on the tarmac of Bagram airbase in "Iraq" 😐 😐 😐 😐 😐 😐 😐

(Bagram is in Afghanistan, which is ALSO a place he was never stationed) 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

This is like The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. 😄 😄

"I typed those requisition forms with lightning speed, secure in the knowledge that my trusty Carbine was by my side, if needed."

The left has gone SO FAR down the rabbit hole, that Donald Trump, by comparison, seems stately and rational. I'm not even joking. Harris and Walz are like the Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter. LOL

Last edited:
I agree on the Covid thing, but in all fairness, his Covid performance, at WORST, is indistinguishable from anyone else's, So... (It was probably marginally better, if you think about it. He was right about the lab, about Fauci, and the travel ban he implemented, that everyone was wringing their stupid f***ing hands about, turned out to be prudent.

If he knew it he still didn't take actions to stop what was going on.

I truly believe he knew his election was in trouble and finally made a decision based purely on politics. Turned out to be the wrong one.

Like clockwork LOL

Walz is either stupid or delusional...

He needs to answer to this. The voters deserve an explanation for why he said this and/or they deserve an apology.
All politicians lie but not all double down on the lies. Let's see what he does if anything at all.
Now is Trump going to apologize for lying about Kamala using AI for her crowds? That's a big F'ing lie too.

Lol Dems are just going to end up interchanging candidates based on a which way the wind blows based on how absurd this Walz guy already is in a couple weeks. That is after the press exhausts all options to lay cover and isn't don't work anymore

Kamala stealing Trump's policies and remember the week before they forced biden out they spray painted him orange. Lololololololol

That's it?? That's the big quote? That's all ya got?
He served as a trainer for the war. He served overseas during war time. He has already explained what he meant by that. Big freaking deal.
Not like he recounted an imaginary battle in Afghanistan he wasn't in.
Btw...
Looks like Biden was right about Ukraine and the US role there. Biden has exposed and degraded Putin's army to the point they can't even control their own border. Harris will maintain that same policy.

Love how you try and explain away what walz really meant and that he misspoke while in the same breath say trump incited a riot by using the words peacefully protest and that he in fact called the nazis very fine people. Your clown show continues 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡.

Trump interview with Musk started to drag on a bit when they started with the assassination story but then touched on several subjects. Informed folks did not learn anything new but those who are on the fence or younger folks who are trying to become informed had to come away with something to think about especially when it comes to energy policy. Trump is not some big oil guy. Understands at the present time it’s crucial for our survival and is our best chance to dig out of this financial mess, but is very open to it being an instrument to getting us to a place where renewable energy can eventually be the main source as technology improves. If anyone has a stake in it, it is Musk and if he is supporting Trump then folks need to pay attention.

Massive DDos attack last night on X to shut down Trump’s message.

What’s the opposite of a DDoS attack? Because that’s what would happen if Kamabla did an interview. Trump supporters would broadcast it far and wind (while coincidentally the people who tried to stop Trump’s interview would be trying to stop hers).

That’s the difference. Make your pick.

The issue too is that whatever trump says it’s cemented as fact by half this country so now it’s fact that Desantis is a follower of Fauci, no questions asked. That’s how much power he has.

Other than his weird personality, desantis wouldn’t be the worst idea as president. He has no shot but I wouldn’t be pissed overall if he won. Seems like we might get back to some form of political normalcy unlike with trump.

The sad truth is that now would be the PERFECT TIME for a common sense candidate to come forward, whether it’s Republican or democrat. Wouldn’t be that hard. Someone that’s strong on border control issues and protecting the border, pro choice, doesn’t obsess over the majority of the woke BS, strong on common sense gun legislation, doesn’t obsess over trump whether for or against, continues providing access to healthcare, etc. That person could win over a lot of people that are sick of the trump nonsense on both sides and want to just get back to normal. Unfortunately Trump is going to win and then God knows WTF is going to happen.
GU1XYOpWgAAVIYp

Saying you're moving and then not moving did make them whiny bitches. So does whining about something being stolen from you the moment Trump began saying it. You may not know this, but during the summer of 2016 when Hillary was leading, Trump literally said at a rally that if she won, it was because "they" cheated and if he won then the election was fair. Do you now understand that Trump was planning to, ended up doing, and will use again, the lame ass cheating and stolen excuse? My god, stop eating up every sentence Trump feeds you. You're getting played. No offense, but none of you are the smartest guys in the room lol. A nearly 80 year old man is playing you like a fiddle because he can't handle losing on his own.
Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Georgia. Trump held the lead on election night in everyone of these states until they stopped counting votes for several hours. Lo and behold when counting resumed several hours later Biden surged ahead and won every single state except North Carolina. Trump flipped zero states in 2020 while Biden flipped 5 (all 5 coincidentally stopped counting in the middle of the night). You don’t have to be smart, you just need common sense. No person of logical thinking can think anything other than something scandalous took place. You do you however.

He needs to answer to this. The voters deserve an explanation for why he said this and/or they deserve an apology.
All politicians lie but not all double down on the lies. Let's see what he does if anything at all.
Now is Trump going to apologize for lying about Kamala using AI for her crowds? That's a big F'ing lie too.

She did use AI for her crowds in certain campaign pictures. Why would he apologize?

I think the Walz talk is mostly driven by his absurd political record, and blatant lies, which, in a strange, and humorously ironic twist, the left are killing themselves to defend. ;-)

And, to be fair, there ARE no talking points yet, about Kamala, because she's been put on ice.
You have to elect Kamala to get to see what her policies are.

Hammering Nancy Pelosi

None of the above. A denial of service attack is not very sophisticated. More than likely a private entity. Are we sure it WAS an actual DDOS attack, or could it just have been a server side issue?
It's high time you start using some common sense. These critters have tried everything to stop Trump including trying to have him killed. A cyber-attack makes sense.

Reactions: blubo
He was terrible but so was just about everybody.

Just about but not all. In a tight race, it would really help to hammer on a response that really ruined the dreams of many small businesses and effected kids.

People talk about the crowds she has, but they forget to say it was because it was actually a concert....

That omission is part of the plan.

Imo as bad as msm was before, its way worse now. Never saw this much out in the open bold faced advocacy

Saw this morning an ap story about how they received a bunch of leaked info presumably from the hack but they decided not to publish any. Sounded like it was mostly vetting info on potential vps.

So im guessing they will instead pass it to their pals at the dnc who will drop it late. That way they still get to score and ap sounds like white knights while still being propaganda for libs.

None of the above. A denial of service attack is not very sophisticated. More than likely a private entity. Are we sure it WAS an actual DDOS attack, or could it just have been a server side issue?

Musk specifically said ddos attack was the issue. Now that of course could just be cover for the system not handling it but apparently they were pulling all nighters leading up to it to ensure the system could handle it.

When i listened to part of the recording i think the views were 2 million plus. So it definitely didn't have the impact and reach it could've.

I love that trump wants to eliminate the dept of education but imo thats a campaign position thats too bold and will scare some voters. I think the better move is to go vouchers then get rid of them once parents see how much better it is with less government.

You get nothing if you don't win and this is a promise that will cost him some votes out of pure fear.

Awesome conversation...and I kept wondering how Joe/Kamala would be able to do something like this that was unscripted and rehearsed. Easy....they wouldn't. Trump is brilliant.

Gutfeld said it best....

This interview is good. But the bigger story is that two of the most important world figures agree on the world. Whats that tell you? The most consequential technical genius perhaps ever and the most consequential political figure are talking about stuff on equal footing, and Trump knows everything Musk is talking about concerning energy, artificial intelligence and economic development. no politician could energetically engage on future problems like this. Most would need a staff of ten doing packets of research for each topic and still the politician will have no idea what to think.

Two things

Trump’s appearance: prednisone. I strongly suspect he takes prednisone. It has 2 side effects other that its main anti-inflammatory purpose. First, in many people it makes them very irritable and intemperate. Second, water weight. Particularly in the face. I always suspected that Bob Dole took it to mask his sunken cheeks. And when he hollowed out after his last run, I felt sure.

Time comes for everyone and Trump is now older than Biden was in 2020. I didn’t listen to the Musk interview, but apparently Trump is now either lisping or slurring his words. Prednisone doesn’t help language decline. Or vanity. I have seen pictures of Trump without his dusting of Cheeto dust, and underneath his makeup his now sunburned skin has cracks like an unplanted field in a drought. Maybe he felt that at least one candidate should run without makeup.

About his speech decline revealing the toll of age, what’s good for the goose, eh? If he continues the race but has to withdraw due to age, several states have strict laws about appearing on the ballot. Ironically , one of them is Ohio. At this point I don’t think the Republicans can substitute anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Aday96
Two things

Trump’s appearance: prednisone. I strongly suspect he takes prednisone. It has 2 side effects other that its main anti-inflammatory purpose. First, in many people it makes them very irritable and intemperate. Second, water weight. Particularly in the face. I always suspected that Bob Dole took it to mask his sunken cheeks. And when he hollowed out after his last run, I felt sure.

Time comes for everyone and Trump is now older than Biden was in 2020. I didn’t listen to the Musk interview, but apparently Trump is now either lisping or slurring his words. Prednisone doesn’t help language decline. Or vanity. I have seen pictures of Trump without his dusting of Cheeto dust, and underneath his makeup his now sunburned skin has cracks like an unplanted field in a drought. Maybe he felt that at least one candidate should run without makeup.

About his speech decline revealing the toll of age, what’s good for the goose, eh? If he continues the race but has to withdraw due to age, several states have strict laws about appearing on the ballot. Ironically , one of them is Ohio. At this point I don’t think the Republicans can substitute anyone.

What in the holy hell of asinine bullshit.....

My nephew and his wife both did their residency in Pontiac, MI. They both said that all these Muslim women would come in with their Muslim garb (for lack of a better term)....and underneath they would have all this 'sexy' underwear/lingerie. Wasn't all of them but the vast majority.
That's common for Muslim women. They let it all hang out in family only gatherings.

It exceeded that 10X over....upwards of 70M at times, and the impact will be huge except from the disparaging comments from the left.

Great to hear. I clicked on it numerous times but it was down. I don't know if they ever went live or not but i did get the recording to play last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT