ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the gym 2 months ago and assumed I was at my post surgery fatass 260 weight which was the most I ever weighed.

At that time I couldn't finish 2 miles in 30 minutes.

Fast forward to.tonight I got 3 miles in just over 25 minutes, and lift lightly to the point I feel respectable.so I finally weigh myself hoping for 250.

Hop on the medical scale, move the block......272.

Good thing is I feel better, sleep better, and have overcome the junk food/fast food cravings after eating better more consistently.

Elyptical. I tried the treadmill but I've torn my ACL and ruptured my achillies in my right leg and physically the next day isn't worth it.

Reactions: roguemocha
One shouldn't trust scales at a gym or doctor offices.....trust me, ive spent plenty of time at both with my old man

I wasn't happy at all about 272, and like I said I feel great, but I'm 6'5 to so who knows.

I feel you Krazy... signed up to climb Rainier next year... since then a slow progression of weight gain and pain.

Tore my meniscus... got passed by Anth on my last leg of the Bourbon Chase like I was an old man... threw out back lifting weights... up to all time high in weight... probably going to die on rainier.

Jump on the stair climber and train for this. http://action.lung.org/site/TR?fr_id=16324&pg=entry

I had surgery end of August to repair a torn bicep, so I haven't been able to lift more than 5 pounds in months. Figured I'd find something else to fill my daily gym time, so I'm training for it.

I'm still a fat, but I'd venture to guess I now have nicer calves than the good doctor.

Krazyfat lol *eats a fourth slice of little caesars*

Did you ever get that email from me? Trying to decide whether to buy cheap property and tear down or just renovate a few in decent shape to rent out.

- Wonder what Andy Barr's net worth has increased to? If it isn't at least 5x what he went to DC with then he is doing it wrong. Might be an honest politician but I doubt it.

- When in shape, which a long way away, my calves are the biggest and most defined in GYERO and there isn't a close 2nd.

-Congrats again about getting after it buddy. Fat people (I’ve watched it personally) end up with like 3 months to a year+ end up dying in horrible ways just FYI. Alone, in an ICU bed with huge debt and hating themselves for being huge. Unless you’re fighting MMA/Football you should never be over 230+.

-Congrats again about getting after it buddy. Fat people (I’ve watched it personally) end up with like 3 months to a year+ end up dying in horrible ways just FYI. Alone, in an ICU bed with huge debt and hating themselves for being huge. Unless you’re fighting MMA/Football you should never be over 230+.

Counterpoint-running ultras and single life=dying alone.

krazykats killing it at the gym.

He mountainclimed on Jacobs Ladder, ran on an elliptical, paddled on a rowing machine, and cycled on a stationary.

Well done, champ.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Listen the last time I even tried to be active I ruptured my achillies. The first time I hopped on a hamster wheel 2 months ago I hocked a loogie that about made me puke.

I'll take where I am today no matter what machine I'm on.

If I tried to run a mile I'd be happy at 10-12 minutes, but I guarantee it would take 30 minutes of stretching and severe pain tolerance the next morning.

However if you guys play basketball again this year I'd take a shot at tearing ligaments in my left leg for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT