ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about easy but a bunch of the routes are 2 day trips and pretty low grade. We researched it quite a bit after Kili. Avalanches out there are what would worry me.

Wait a F’ing minute.

So now all of a sudden you’re out for both Everest *and* Rainier???

BS, bro. Total BS.

I’ve got a Beer Mile coming up in December, and I’m shooting for 7:30-8:00.
Pace yourself:
Competitors who vomit before they finish the race must complete one penalty lap at the end of the race (immediately after the completion of their 4th lap)

I usually lift weights indoors. I mean I tried setting up a Venice Beach type area here in NKY but apparently some of the prudes around here just weren’t ready for ol’ MP throwing up iron in a skinny strap tank top and Zubaz in the parking lot during “school hours” or some BS.

Stay fat, America! smdh

Anth's mountain exploits >>>Jeremiah Johnson

PTI's running >>> Steve Prefontaine

Doc's legs >>> Tom Platz

This board's workouts >>> Ashton Eaton

#Hulkagyero

"That white boy is the truth"

- Why did Herro change shoes at half?
- The kid with the tag hanging out the back of his shorts should quit.
- Pretty sure I saw Brian Cardinal playing for Herro's team.

As is the case in most all things, when middle-aged white women pick up on a fad, that fad is OVER by default. This includes you, Ugly Christmas Sweaters. Hogwash.

I ran a 6:45 mile with the teenagers back in September during fall conditioning. Ran a 24:30 5K back on Labor Day Weekend and felt good about it, until Anth said 8:30 mile/pace was only "solid." Bunch of athletes in this thread, I didn't een realize.

Ran a 24:30 5K back on Labor Day Weekend and felt good about it, until Anth said 8:30 mile/pace was only "solid." Bunch of athletes in this thread, I didn't een realize.

Well, if you’re gonna live your life seeking the approval of Anth, get used to disappointment.

Reactions: roguemocha
I, for one, am glad that the topic of how fast you can run did not gain the typical GYERO traction.

Just get a fitbit or one of those GPS running apps and post your results while you zip around campus and drive. You'll absolute kill whatever bullshit running statistics everyone else has.

krazykats is so stupid he wore his fitbit on the elliptical yesterday. Dumbass thought he did 3 miles, while his app logged him for a 25 minute masturbation sesh.

Your an idiot.

Just get a fitbit or one of those GPS running apps and post your results while you zip around campus and drive. You'll absolute kill whatever bullshit running statistics everyone else has.
When my mom lost her Fitbit a couple years ago I wanted to be the one to get her a new one, just to see the reaction of the guy at the counter.

-With 2 months of training I could get in the low 7 minute range for a 5k.

-Max 1 mile, out the door right now? 7ish. 5k 24:30. Max bench 225ish.

-8:30 is decent, if it was actually running, for a guy that is 270lbs. Really it's decent for anyone.

-Evansville is a pretty awful town.

-My quads are great.

-Love the time of year when we get to see our beloved Wildcats like every 10 days. Yippee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT