ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to convince my mom to celebrate Christmas with PTI in NOLA. My sisters are at their husbands' families (and MCF is at Mrs. MCF's family's) this year for Xmas so it's just us... could kinda work with Dad gone, but alas... we can't really miss my dad's side of X-mas Eve and flights are expensive.

Reactions: roguemocha
Maybe we can get a poll of how the real fans are going to make the NOLA trip work, with the holiday looming? Hope none of your kids will be reading books during any of those games over the Christmas break.

Leaving for Christmas has been our *thing* since we got married. We drove all over to see everyone the first year, and after that decided (until we have kids) that we will do our own thing. The trip also serves as the gift to each other so no need to worry about what to buy each other. Leaving this year on the 22nd, coming back on the 3rd. We will get back to being normal when we have children (1 kid at most).

I made my mother angry by telling her that we're not driving 3 and a half hours for her families 2 hour Christmas celebration at my grandma's because it's the only Saturday between our closing date and Christmas so we're moving. :100points:

Reactions: roguemocha
Not only do we already have three meals/stops from Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, Christmas evening...but one of her relatives wants to add on a Christmas Eve eve dinner.

Clark is a very smart man.

I don't mind the MCB, just hate that our shit-the-bed showing vs Louisville cost us the Outback. Just like losing to UT in 2007 cost us the Cotton Bowl the year that new stadium opened. #wouldvecouldveshouldves

Good day in the 'Ville yesterday. Got some steps at the zoo and out at the Parklands. Love that place. Dinner at La Cocina de Mama. [thumb2]

Saw where that Greek pizza joint in J-town went out of buisness and Bearno's opened up there.

4 day weekend upcoming. :100points:

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
We suck, Stoops is a ginger and stuff, but this ASU/Herm Edwards decision can't be topped

Last edited:
Congrats to people without families that can attend a game across the country on December 23rd.

What a stupid date for an otherwise no-brainer game/event. [eyeroll]

A chartered private flight would make that an easy trip. Out and back, if you will.

- So, Rickie Fowler is dating that one high school pole vaulter that went viral years back for being ridiculous? :scream:

- Weird UK basketball season so far.

- About to watch my only MNF game of the year. The entire operation makes me sick.

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
-Fowler has been with that chick for 6 months and she is hot as ever.

-Ap.com looked up chartered plan from LEX->Nash right after the game. $1000 per person. Lolz, not to watch UK/Northwestern.

-Wiseman staying in the class would kind of suck. Granted SKJ looks like a different player this year.

-Surprised not more banter about the Cards loss. Going to get a nice look at just how good Rick was.

-Not a ton of UK sophomores that were 1st team All-SEC RB's. Benny.

Miss having my pilot buddies next door. They could always borrow a plane, basically just pay for gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT