POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awesome conversation...and I kept wondering how Joe/Kamala would be able to do something like this that was unscripted and rehearsed. Easy....they wouldn't. Trump is brilliant.

Gutfeld said it best....

This interview is good. But the bigger story is that two of the most important world figures agree on the world. Whats that tell you? The most consequential technical genius perhaps ever and the most consequential political figure are talking about stuff on equal footing, and Trump knows everything Musk is talking about concerning energy, artificial intelligence and economic development. no politician could energetically engage on future problems like this. Most would need a staff of ten doing packets of research for each topic and still the politician will have no idea what to think.
Bragging about a test for dementia.

Very curious as to how a leftist could say he shit the bed during Covid? One of the main lefty campaign talking points is that Trump will be a dictator on DAY 1....However, during Covid are you saying it would've been preferred had he been a dictator? Are you mad about the shutdowns or wish for more shutdowns?

He wanted to reopen by Easter 2020 - and was absolutely hammered by media and Dem govs, to be completely honest.

It did suck how the left was trying to paint him as a murderous leader who didnt care...and then we stupidly focused on ventilator production, which led to more deaths...and a quick vaccine, which the left now loves (but is more harmful than not to most of the young)...

Governors shut down schools, tattle phone lines and killed nursing home populations with stupid decisions...one of the main culprits is on the Democratic ticket.

The only things guaranteed in this world are death, taxes, and the hypocrisy and utter blindness to it of the leftists.

If Trump came out and said he was voting for Harris, their heads would explode trying to figure out how to be most hypocritical about it.

Love how you try and explain away what walz really meant and that he misspoke while in the same breath say trump incited a riot by using the words peacefully protest and that he in fact called the nazis very fine people. Your clown show continues 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡.
Answer this question....WTF would a President that lost an election hold a rage fueled rally the day of Election Certification in Congress?? What was the purpose? He had already been declared the loser. He had already lost his court cases. He had already lost his state appeals.
Why the rally? Why tell an angry mob that the election was stolen from them? The F'er knew exactly who to invite and what they would do.
Just like a mafia boss telling someone....I'd hate to see you end up feeding the fishes.
You are stupid enough to believe that you need fish food for a trip to the river.

I have also said Walz needs to explain himself and if he can't he needs to apologize for lying. It is potentially a lie...not inciting a riot.
You know....a lie like telling everyone you won an election that you didn't win?? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

DEI with a hard r.
GUzmvYUX0AARTig

You mean he takes an actual realistic approach to ushering in renewables? instead of the government seeing somebody come up with something cool then suddenly mandate that be the way of the future before the technology is even ready?
Q. Was Trump domestic production of oil higher or lower than domestic production under Biden?

There is so much just wrong, unjust and I would venture to guess unconstitutional, with everything mentioned in that article.

"In his sentencing memo, Biden-Harris U.S. Attorney Matthew Graves opined that because Lavrenz had pointed out the political persecution of J6ers, she should be considered “unrepentant” in her “promotion of the riot.” That, Graves laughably claims, “is powerful evidence that she continues to pose a threat to future acts of political violence.”
"unrepentant" meaning what? that she refused to be "reeducated"?

"Faruqui also ordered Lavrenz to submit to government monitoring software on her computer and mobile phone, further limiting her digital freedom. Additionally, she will not be allowed to meet with her Congressman or Senator at the Capitol without the permission of her Probation Officer, adding another layer of restriction to her sentence."
No violation of her 1A rights there at all. She shouldn't need permission to meet with her Representatives.

"Judge Faruqui is also believed to have remarked, “You went in to try to find Congresspeople to find them and confront them. That’s unacceptable. You can’t do that. Nobody can do that. The way to do that is through our legal system. To go to court.”"
Uhhh, Seriously? then why hasn't this very same sentence and fine been levied against ANY of the Pro-Palestinian Protestors and any other Liberal protest group that has entered the Capitol Building or camped out in various representatives offices?

"The judge’s comments also extended to the financial support Lavrenz received for her legal defense, which he ordered to be confiscated. He claimed the funds were inappropriately raised, stating, “There is a wellspring of money that you have that I don’t believe is appropriate for you to have.”"

That sounds wholly unconstitutional right there.

You’re such a pu$$y. I bet all your students make fun of you. I was the PE teacher that you ducked and cut down the other hallway to avoid.
You were a turd and everyone avoided you because you are an Ahole. Bet your husband and kids hate you too. Probably divorced and living off your husband's alimony.

Glad we got to go before things got TOO bad (though Dublin was already in tough shape).

A friend spoke to 3 different former Irish nationals now living in the states. All are upset at what's happening to their home country, but love being citizens here. 2 ARE worried that this country is going the same direction.

A third is liberal and from Dublin, which they said is becoming a shthole, and spends less and less of their time there when they visit. The family sold the properties they owned there because of it.

Reactions: berniecarbo
a) everywhere charter schools have been tried they haven't delivered
b) it's an effort to destroy public education

But other than that ...
a) This is absolutely false

b) public education, in it's current form, NEEDS to be destroyed. It is an abomination, and a high-priced one at that.

c) every single day that you post, it becomes more and more clear, just how ignorant you are.

No Megan Rapinoe, no World Cup for our American icons. She thinks Trump is a bum, just like the majority of people in this country. Free speech seems to hurt some of y’all’s feelings though. Hope she goes to the WH and pisses on the bushes that Sean Spicer hid in. That would be tight.
** KA -- BOOM **

You were a turd and everyone avoided you because you are an Ahole. Bet your husband and kids hate you too. Probably divorced and living off your husband's alimony.

There's the hidden misogyny and bigotry that's always in the core of the liberal. They truly believe it's impossible for a woman or any minority to achieve something on their own merits.

Some are. Spread by her campaign.

Once again, you’re completely ignorant of the fact.
So why are the local news stations, national media stations that had reporters there...as well as private citizens all saying that the crowds were as shown?
Please cite a reputable source other than Trump who has verified your AI BS.

a) This is absolutely false

b) public education, in it's current form, NEEDS to be destroyed. It is an abomination, and a high-priced one at that.

c) every single day that you post, it becomes more and more clear, just how ignorant you are.
Public education is one of the main reasons this country is as great as it is. It is the great equalizer. Ask JD Vance about what education did for him. Without public education he would probably be sniffing glue in a Ky holler today.
Republicans want everyone uneducated and ignorant. Just need mindless workers for their fields and factories that don't ask questions.
Are schools perfect? No...but nothing is.
You are completely ignorant of what public education has done for America.

"Judge Faruqui is also believed to have remarked, “You went in to try to find Congresspeople to find them and confront them. That’s unacceptable. You can’t do that. Nobody can do that. The way to do that is through our legal system. To go to court.”"
Uhhh, Seriously? then why hasn't this very same sentence and fine been levied against ANY of the Pro-Palestinian Protestors and any other Liberal protest group that has entered the Capitol Building or camped out in various representatives offices?

That sounds wholly unconstitutional right there.
Let's see. Jan 6, 2021 was ~3,5 years ago. It has taken this long to try the rioters. The Pro-Palestinian riot was just last month. Apparently your sense of time passing is rather flat, and for you every past event happened at the same time.

OR

You just feel the need to complain.

I know a girl who homeschools her kids because in her mind public schools are too bad for her kids to attend. She also complains she can't afford to send them to a private school but pays $15,000 a year for them to be on a cheer team along with 4 Disney trips per year. So in her mind, vacations and cheer teams are more important than education. That is part of what is wrong with this country.

When I was a kid, Disney was “cheap” and we only went one time, for one day.

It was plenty.

I still don’t understand handing your kids’ 529 plans over to Disney for a weeklong vacation.

There is so much more to life out there (and I recognize that is a massive understatement).

Answer this question....WTF would a President that lost an election hold a rage fueled rally the day of Election Certification in Congress?? What was the purpose? He had already been declared the loser. He had already lost his court cases. He had already lost his state appeals.
Why the rally? Why tell an angry mob that the election was stolen from them? The F'er knew exactly who to invite and what they would do.
Just like a mafia boss telling someone....I'd hate to see you end up feeding the fishes.
You are stupid enough to believe that you need fish food for a trip to the river.

I have also said Walz needs to explain himself and if he can't he needs to apologize for lying. It is potentially a lie...not inciting a riot.
You know....a lie like telling everyone you won an election that you didn't win?? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
It’s a free ****ing country (for now at least). He can hold a rally anytime, anywhere he wants as long as people are willing to come. Millions of people recognize that the 2020 election was indeed stolen. The capitol being raided had nothing to do with Trump and his speech. He offered up to have the national guard there for extra protection which pelosi declined. WTF would he offer that protection if he was looking for an insurrection or unrest of any kind. The crowd was lead on that day by bad actors pretending to be in trumps camp to get the pot boiling and even then very few of actual Trump supporters actually did anything other than walk through the capital as if it was a guided tour.

A friend spoke to 3 different former Irish nationals now living in the states. All are upset at what's happening to their home country, but love being citizens here. 2 ARE worried that this country is going the same direction.

A third is liberal and from Dublin, which they said is becoming a shthole, and spends less and less of their time there when they visit. The family sold the properties they owned there because of it.
They have a right to be worried. This Country along with most every country associated with the UN in the western hemisphere is being subjected to it. The goal is to eradicate Western Civilization.

Its not like they've had 4 years. They've no intent to FIX anything. Destruction is their only intent.

Dem-run states have simply doubled-down.

Some improvements have been made in Virginia, Georgia, and Florida. (Texas has a potential mess on its hands that it is slowly trying to resolve through the election of judges to a specific court where election fraud cases can be heard - it’s weird).

Pennsylvania may have actually had one fix (IIRC), but they will still harvest ballots, etc.

It’s a free ****ing country (for now at least). He can hold a rally anytime, anywhere he wants as long as people are willing to come. Millions of people recognize that the 2020 election was indeed stolen. The capitol being raided had nothing to do with Trump and his speech. He offered up to have the national guard there for extra protection which pelosi declined. WTF would he offer that protection if he was looking for an insurrection or unrest of any kind. The crowd was lead on that day by bad actors pretending to be in trumps camp to get the pot boiling and even then very few of actual Trump supporters actually did anything other than walk through the capital as if it was a guided tour.
There were hearings into the events surrounding Jan 6. We heard the testimony into Trump's plan to overthrow the election. We heard how his own staff told him there was no evidence to support the claims he was making. We heard how John Eastman, the architect of the disruption plan, knew that it was illegal. And said so. The president does NOT have an official role in overturning elections. He went to the electorate who gave Biden a 7,000,000 vote margin. He went to the courts and was rebuffed. There ended his legitimate means to stay in office. He used his office for political ends. Worse, they were ends to create a constitutional crisis.

Notice Trump drinking a Pepsi. He has never had a drop of alcohol in his life.
Yep. I think that's pretty admirable. His brother was a main factor but it also didn't let people get an advantage on you as you had all your faculties.

I stopped drinking a little over a year ago and don't plan on going back. It has lost its appeal to me now.

"Faruqui also ordered Lavrenz to submit to government monitoring software on her computer and mobile phone, further limiting her digital freedom. Additionally, she will not be allowed to meet with her Congressman or Senator at the Capitol without the permission of her Probation Officer, adding another layer of restriction to her sentence."
No violation of her 1A rights there at all. She shouldn't need permission to meet with her Representatives.
Think I mentioned on here back in '21 that a guy I know (has done about 4 roofing jobs for us) was there. Several months later he was arrested, though they didn't physically come to his house. FBI office in Cincy called him....asked a bunch of questions....he had to turn over his cell phone (that he did all his business on, customer numbers, etc...fairly large roofing company). Had to do a virtual 'trial' with a judge in D.C. Can't remember now if he got fined but I do remember him telling me that the judge said he wasn't allowed within the city limits of D.C.
Like 99.9% of them, all he did was walk thru the Capitol for about 5 minutes and take pictures.

He thought at the time that a liberal family member turned him in because he posted some of the pics on his Facebook page. I wonder now if he may have been tracked by cell pings like so many others. In retrospect...he seems to have gotten off light. This was about April/May of '21....maybe before the gov't decided to break down doors, and throw people in prison.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT