ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Auburn’s running back is toast.

My best buds from med school coming in April for Keeneland. The infamous James and Hot Carl. Can. Not. Wait.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
If they go by who beat you, Alabama is in.

If they go by who did you beat, Ohio State is in.

Uh...there was a reason a full strength FSU team was #3 in the country in week 1...they were good, and they got rolled. MissSt, LSU, and even Fresno St trumps anything the northerners did. Oh wait...they did beat Wisconsin, who had beaten........................................................yep. Throw in an ass kicking to the only decent team Meyer faced along with that dog stomping from Iowa and you had a nice season, but see ya.

They got absolutely RAGDOLLED by Iowa as their SECOND loss. If the committee gives them a pass for that, they lose all credibility, IMO.

Alabama crushes FSU when FSU was good, and they crushed everyone else until losing on the road to their arch rival who was the hottest team in the country at the time.

None of OSU’s wins overcome them getting the shit beat out of them and losing twice. In fact, none of OSU’s wins are even all that impressive. They waxed Michigan State, the same team a currently dog shit Notre Dame waxed on the road. Then they’ve beaten a shitty Michigan team, Penn State, and an overrated Wisconsin team.

If they had one loss they have a good argument, but with two losses? GTFO with that nonsense.

The dilemma is really either allow more teams in the playoff or cancel the conference championships.

The playoff will be

Clemson vs BAMA
OU vs UGA

Ohio state is my most hated team and I agree with everything that has been stated but one thing is going to put Ohio in over Alabama - ESPN needs Big Ten television sets during the playoffs. IMO.

And fvck off PTI.

Surprised that no one is talking about Hami attempting to 360 dunk with a defender within arms reach...until he slipped. If he got that dunk down I would have jumped from row GG four rows from the top and just see who could’ve caught me

Alabama is more deserving and I dislike Ohio State but also I want to see Bama fan taken down a few pegs. F*ck those guys and their columbia pfg gear
Going to be a tough pill to swallow when Sexton goes for 30+ and they beat is in Rupp later this season.

Uh...there was a reason a full strength FSU team was #3 in the country in week 1...they were good, and they got rolled. MissSt, LSU, and even Fresno St trumps anything the northerners did. Oh wait...they did beat Wisconsin, who had beaten........................................................yep. Throw in an ass kicking to the only decent team Meyer faced along with that dog stomping from Iowa and you had a nice season, but see ya.

The reason FSU was ranked #3 was because it was a preseason poll and none of the teams had been seen yet. It was a guess.

Miss St got absolutely destroyed by Auburn and UGA. LSU lost to freaking Troy. Is Fresno State their best win?

That being said, I still take Alabama over OSU because of the Iowa beatdown. Plus, OSU can’t say Conference Champions matter after they got in last year despite not winning their division.

Gotta go to all 5 P5 champs getting in + 3 at large. One extra game.

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
If you ever wonder “why is wcc so down on Female Sports Fan? Women can talk sports too!!!!”

Exhibit A from my Facebook feed today:

“The best part is a lot of Buckeye fans (including me) don’t even want to go to a Championship. They just want to go to a decent bowl game and get JT the he’ll out of here”

:joy::mad:

There isn’t a male on the planet who would make such a comment.

Clemson crushes either so it's much ado about nothing.

Clearly the Iowa game was the dealbreaker, which I guess it should have been.

If it's "Who's Now?", I think Ohio State is better on December 3. Alabama just has too many dudes on defense with season ending injuries. I thought the committee might take that into effect, like the basketball committee did in 2000 with Kenyon Martin.

Clemson crushes either so it's much ado about nothing.

Kinda like they did at a 4-8 Syracuse team? And then a stellar follow up against a 5 win GTech team, followed by their D getting rolled at the Pack. They were a few plays away from losing a couple of times in that monster conference.

Bama isn't blowing a lead this year.....they roll .

Yes, UKO. Clemson losing at Syracuse is absolutely the most bizarre loss of the season, and I watched it and still have no idea how it happened. They've covered the spread in every game since unless Georgia Tech backdoored them.

You'd be a fool to count out Saban and especially with a month to obsess, but with all the guys hurt on their defense, it's going to take an all-timer of a performance from Hurts to get it done this time.

Can't wait to get 8 teams in the playoff. I've always said the regular season in college football needs to be devalued. 3 loss national champ, baby!!

Tiger is -6 today. -10 for the tournament.

Pti gonna lose his bet.

Why do you F’ing idiots do this to yourselves??

He’s currently in 10th place of an 18 man tournament, 9 strokes out of the lead, and literally has not won a major in NINE YEARS.

What part of a hot front 9 on Friday at the gd Hero World Jackoff adds to his list of majors? This is a bet about winning majors, not about a nice 9 hole stretch in a December. Please, for crying out F’ing loud — stop it.

It's a glimpse. Dude is back. Kind of like Kobe going for 60 in his final game. Jeter with a game winning hit in his final AB. The great ones always respond.

April gonna be like this...

2011-masters-sauce.gif

No way they could miss out on John and David’s first game against each other but she’ll hate to miss watching one last game with Chantel.

Maybe Mitch and Connie will let them tag along for both.

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT