ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burfict just got knocked out in this football game. Could get down right nasty with the history there.

The ESPN “Pittsburgh is dirty as hell” montage was telling but will be forgotten within the hour.

I really not a Bengals fan but Inreally hate the Steelers and their bandwagon fans. They are like UL in my eyes.

ESPN showed 3 rule changes due to their dirty play plus dropped in the Joey Porter one a little later. And Steeler fan complains and complains about Burfect. Rich.

Reactions: CatsFan75 and rudd1
Also- I gotta think after the last couple matchups in prime time and how they went the. FL is going to think long and hard about putting Bengals/Steelers on prime time again any time soon. Brutal.

Reactions: CatsBy90
Even worse, is we have guys like Willy who think that city deserves another top-level professional sports team. I guess if Cincy "fans" are looking for a silver lining, at least attendance seemed up a bit at last nights game (granted they were all apparently losers). Normally Cincy's pro teams are playing in empty venues.
Cinti isn’t a sports town anymore, it’s a hipster town, dumbass.

Reactions: Mashburned
Seeing guys from Birmingham and Louisville talking smack about a majestic metropolis like Cincinnati- sheesh. This f’ing sniping complex is exactly why your city got bullied by a GD athletic director for two decades. For chrissakes. Bush League, USA.

Enjoy your probation, losers.

-Not sure about time management, but punctuality, no one is worse than PTI. One of BBdk's few strong points along with beautiful eyes and great calves. Habitual casual lateness drives me nuts.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTI (pti)
Bungles-JM.jpg

:joy:

Portillo's last night. Preferred Lonnie's Spicy Beef in Louisville tbh. Once again, Louisville makes a strong showing on the food scene.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Wonder what KD was thinking when he started shit with Cousins?
Crafting his image

"...It’s late in the game. Every time I get ejected I make sure it’s late in the game. I’m not messing up like that in the first or second quarter — make sure it’s late in the game if I want to do something.”

He wants people to think he's tough.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Crafting his image

"...It’s late in the game. Every time I get ejected I make sure it’s late in the game. I’m not messing up like that in the first or second quarter — make sure it’s late in the game if I want to do something.”

He wants people to think he's tough.
Of course he wants people to think he’s tough until he came face to face with Boogie in the tunnel

The way some of you slobber over Cincinnati, you would think you lived there. At least the same state maybe.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I really don't get the Willie Taggart meteoric acension. Dude went from WKU to South Florida to Oregon to FSU in 5 years, the last 3 schools in the last 12 months. Feels like a Chollie to Texas-esque move to me.

Sumlin to Oregon seems like a good fit, though. Aaron Torres with that suggestion.

Jim Gray vs Andy Barr. Should be a competitive race.

Curry chicken salad from Whole Foods. [thumb2]

Last edited:
Reactions: BradentonCatFan
-abbington green b&b in Asheville is outstanding. *highly* recommend for couples trip.

-bouchon: sweetbreads. Duck confit w/pumpkin ravioli.

-rhubarb: stingray oysters. Chicken livers. Chocolate (cayenne )pot du creme.

-nu is an interesting opponent. Not sad.

-I voted for Jim Gray twiced...but he won't beat Barr. Fayette County only accounts for 40% of the 6th votes.

-i would rather see him go for gov...he is an executive type. He goes to dc he will have to fall in lockstep with pelosi/Schumer. Yuck.

-abbington green b&b in Asheville is outstanding. *highly* recommend for couples trip.

-bouchon: sweetbreads. Duck confit w/pumpkin ravioli.

-rhubarb: stingray oysters. Chicken livers. Chocolate (cayenne )pot du creme.

-nu is an interesting opponent. Not sad.

-I voted for Jim Gray twiced...

shocker

Reactions: rudd1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT