ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting boatraced by Northwestern will be a nice bow on the season.
Not to mention half the sports journalists in the country went there and we’ll have to hear about it nonstop.

PTI, the troll master, getting trolled on Tiger is my new hatboggen.

The last time I cared about a UK women's team other then bitching about Matthew Mitchell's salary

Angela-Phillips-32.jpg

Hard pass on Nashville. I'l be rolling onto Lexington to watch UK beat the corts. May catch the Wildcatss at a bar close to Rupp.

Reactions: cawoodsct
There is still hope as Taggart has apparently used them to get a raise. However......many FSU fans are saying it has been mandated to be a minority hire.

The only program that's gonna try and ever take Stoops is Iowa and Kirk ferentz basically has a lifetime contract that's worth about a zillion dollars so I think we're stuck with Mark for the rest of Kirk ferentz dumbass life

Reactions: Hankshaker
-Didn’t sleep a wink last night, becoming way too common. I’ve basically been on the shelf from the gym for almost a month from a scooter wreck that really banged up my shoulder and I’m pretty sure the lack of expending energy is the cause of it.

Awful feeling but at the gym at 6 this morning being productive at least.

-Dude and his gal (Saints fans) were at the bar last night doing the two finger in mouth super loud whistling every other play. Had multiple complaints so politely asked them to just tone it down a bit. Their response, “Touch you a**hole.” Whistling is basically inappropriate anywhere besides a dog park or at least outside and if you have a dog. Needless to say, didn’t go well for them after that. Confident in saying they won’t be showing up back in that bar again.

I honestly don’t get why people think they can walk in a bar and act like a total jackass and say things they wouldn’t fathom saying in any other place. Just makes more entertainment for me though. The bar always wins.

-Northwestern does nothing for me. Was really hoping to get Iowa. I have 3-5 buddies down here that went there and that would’ve been fun to watch together.

-72 and sunny today. Suck it you “I like the seasons people”, you’re all liars.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
-Off season CFB... shew. Glad the hypocrisy is finally being called out as the main narrative.

-Spent 5-6 hours yesterday making sausage and cannoli. Both were amazing. Not a good thing that I can make cannoli at home. Suckers are so good when they're fresh.

-Would really like to make the bowl game but I'm not skipping the UK/UL basketball game. Especially with the cost of 2-3 hotel rooms in Nashville that weekend. @Vandy BB game is a maybe though.

-I like that we're now too good for the Music City Bowl. K.

-Props to this basketball team. For some reason I've really fallen for them after being bullish to start the season. Caint wait for them to get back on the court after each game. Feel like they're progressing nicely. Really outside of PJ they've all been as good or better than I thought. They're showing some flashes of being a really fun team. Once(if) they figure out how to play D I like our chances.

-Head/chest congestion GTFO:chairshot:

Hey idiots - mike leach will NEVER coach here. And auburn is about to hire king freaking llama as AD so he'll never coach there either

-I'd hire that sucker in a heartbeat, actually. Mute point now, of course.

-My mix has "Charlie Brown Christmas" followed by Timbaland/Magoo this morning, so I'm kind of disoriented, musically.

-That Herm Edwards deal.....man. I thought Tennessee might come out of this carousel looking the worst(and their fans definitely will), but they might still come out of it with a decent coach. But in Tempe....what is THAT?

-Date night with Mrs. on Friday night. Carson's or J. Alexander's?

Reactions: GrandePdre
Nashville fatigue has set in with the #BBN. We will sell our allotment but I dont think we see anything close to the 20k Barnhart suggested. Plus that city is just difficult to navigate and and fans definitely need their hands held or a flow chart in place to figure out how to make a dinner reservation or call an uber.

Yum! Center general manager apparently walked off the job this morning. Lost in their Athletic Department chaos, is the fact that that building's financial situation is still a bag of shit.

Scott Frost already taking my dude #TERRRYYY. Frost is probably going to start scooping up a lot of these midwest dudes that may have considered UK.

Losing recruits to Pitt now? Grief.

* I'm also going to Rupp to watch us beat Louisville instead of heading to Nashville. No brainer.

* Sausage and conolli sounds good for a MCB watch party at your house after the basketball game, Anth. Great idea.

* Michigan fan's butt hurt at the Big Ten getting left out is awesome this morning. Of course, he can't say OSU should be in, so he has just gone all-in on the anti-Alabama bandwagon. According to him, USC should be the 4th team. The same USC that lost by 35 vs Notre Dame? OK.

* Surprisingly, Marge agreed with the Bama choice. She was not real high on the 2017 edition of The Buckeyes.

* Finished the exterior Christmas decorating yesterday. Griswoldesque. Didn't fall off the ladder. Success.

* Excited for our New Orleans trip for the CBS Sports Classic. The way things are rolling for the Tacoma Pool All-Stars, fantasy football could be financing the entire trip.

* Hooking up some homemade shrimp po boys tonight to help prepare for that roadie.

* I like my basketball team. I wouldn't mind Gabriel and Washington getting their heads out of their collective asses, tho.

* Mick Cronin continues to be a class act. Touch him.

* Merry Monday to you, GYERO.

I don't know how people without families are going to do it, but my in-laws are watching the kids one night and my sister is watching them the 2nd. We'll go straight from CVG to my family's Christmas Eve party.

I can't wait to see how local coon asses like Ursch celebrate the birth of Christ and the magical journey of Santa Claus in Cajun country.

Hopefully with Oysters, hand grenades and a Wildcat victory!!!LOL!!!#BlueOrleans

Reactions: roguemocha
Congrats to people without families that can attend a game across the country on December 23rd.

What a stupid date for an otherwise no-brainer game/event. [eyeroll]
Just pack up your whole family on the plane and hotel and dining and such, duh.

Sorry you’re not a real fan.

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT