ADVERTISEMENT

Global Climate Changes

Space.com article on HAARP

This article gives a cursory overview of some aspects of the experiments being run at the HAARP facility in Gakona, AK

Check out the "ghosts" thing - working to project holographic images into the aky and sounds ...

Plus a Jupiter signal bounce
And a moon bounce

Fascinating but probably comes with unforeseen consequences, space cadets

Can you believe them?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Can you believe them?

I absolutely know that HAARP is operational and artificially manipulating the ionosphere - thats the basis of their 'research' and chartered purpose

But - I don't discredit the notion of sun/geomagnetic cycles

We know the sun's activity has an impact on the magnetosphere etc

But i don't understand the idea that the whole system potentially has cycles of reset / repositioning -

But sometimes it seems like certain actors push the idea that the aurora anomalies are somehow a byproduct of routine human activities

HAARP almost seems like something Nikola Tesla would have dreamed up doesn't it?

It would also be better if we didn't have artificial weather manipulation programs and activities

Maybe messing around with the earth's magnetic fields and blasting the ionosphere with HAARP isn't a wise thing either

Probably more risky than my mini-van

HAARP received $13M funding for 5 specific experiments that are being conducted now

Thats why your aurora borealis phenomena are manifesting in unusual locations

And it's possible the magnetic poles are shifting on their own as well i suppose
No

Reactions: CastleRubric
It would be a nice gesture fm the powers that be - to at least join the "climate change" vernacular with the reality of scientific/military sponsored alterations made directly to the ionosphere

I think THAT shit can be banned before we clutch our pearls and worry over cow farts and basic human functions related to movement and commerce

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
102 was the record high for today in Louisville, set back in 1911. Barely hit 80 today. Beautiful day.
Propoganda! Just because it happened in 1911 doesn’t mean anything. There were too many horses having to work really hard to plow the ground which caused nitrate infested farting. If we don’t do something about the cars, trucks, busses, humans, dogs, cows, and planes (except for Gates, Schwab, Kerry and of course the almighty Al Gore because their emissions are better than anyone else’s) then there is now way this earth will survive another 3.7 billion years.

It would also be better if we didn't have artificial weather manipulation programs and activities

Maybe messing around with the earth's magnetic fields and blasting the ionosphere with HAARP isn't a wise thing either

Probably more risky than my mini-van

HAARP received $13M funding for 5 specific experiments that are being conducted now

Thats why your aurora borealis phenomena are manifesting in unusual locations

And it's possible the magnetic poles are shifting on their own as well i suppose

Imagine the level of hubris it requires to think you should tinker with the atmosphere of the only known planet to have life. It survived billions of years just fine but no....the intellectuals somehow know better.

102 was the record high for today in Louisville, set back in 1911. Barely hit 80 today. Beautiful day.

Back to climate disruption at least until there is another unseasonably warm day. Looking at the weather report, looks like that will be a while. Looks like an early fall which of course happens and is due to rotational forces beyond our control.

Reactions: cole854
It would be a nice gesture fm the powers that be - to at least join the "climate change" vernacular with the reality of scientific/military sponsored alterations made directly to the ionosphere

I think THAT shit can be banned before we clutch our pearls and worry over cow farts and basic human functions related to movement and commerce

Nope. Like gain of function, you must trust the intellectuals. They know better than billions of years of nature. They could never be wrong. Even if they were, im sure nothing of consequence would come of it.

Speaking of the parallels, which i point out from time to time, who is the climate fauci? Im surprised one hasnt appeared. I don't think gore or kerry count because he doesn't have credentials, not that it matters. Maybe their fauci has enough ego self restraint to stay in the shadows to peddle their self serving propaganda.

Or to think you can dump 36 Billion tons of carbon into the atmospheres each year and not have any effect on the climate.😕
It’s like asking, can I eat McDonalds every day, wash it down with sodas, vape all day, drink alcohol all day and live at a bar until 2am, sleep like chit, not exercise, and still be healthy.

The answer is no.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Deeeefense
So what effect is it having that we haven't experienced in the last 50+ years?

More glacier melting and more sea rising.

Like pre cancer or stage 1 cancer, it can possibly be reversed.

Once the glaciers melt and sea covers 30A and TPC sawgrass we will be in palliative care stage 4 cancer

More glacier melting and more sea rising.

Like pre cancer or stage 1 cancer, it can possibly be reversed.

Once the glaciers melt and sea covers 30A and TPC sawgrass we will be in palliative care stage 4 cancer

Do you realize how many times the “experts” have told us the deadline for running off the cliff of no return? That date keeps getting bumped by the “science” almost like they really don’t know.

Reactions: Pelosigalore
Do you realize how many times the “experts” have told us the deadline for running off the cliff of no return? That date keeps getting bumped by the “science” almost like they really don’t know.
This is false. Have glaciers melted? Yes. Have seas risen? Yes. Have temps increased? Yes. More storms? Yes

I don’t dispute that man could be causing climate change. My question is, what is the % of change caused by man and what can be done in reality here in the US and specifically at our homes and what % could we help? I have family members who complain about damage that coal is doing to the environment, but they fly to Europe every summer and pull a camper around the country all year with their truck.
Electric cars should be required to be powered by renewable energy only.

Our government will do all the heavy lifting. All WE have to do is virtue signal about climate change and vote for the right party.

Oh, I care. I care a lot. Insert stage 4 cancer metaphor here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT