ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cool with that so long as Leach just rants about pirates, calls his players' girlfriends fat when he's mad, chucks the ball around and never, ever talks about getting back on the practice field and those kinds of things.

We aren't ever going to actually be very good for any period of time. Let's just have some fun.

There ought to be a "Can you out drink Rich Brooks or out smoke Hal Mumme?" contest before every game. And free burgoo, or whatever.

F*** it.

Yep

Reactions: Hankshaker
I don't even know what bat rolling is. Bats are round, you roll them to make them "more round"?

I'd be a bad dad, but I'll tell ya one thing - my kid wouldn't grow up to be a cheese headed ADHD idiot on the end of some bench that like panteras zidiac idiot from DePaul.

Hope he proves us wrong but Gabriel f'ing sucks. It's not like he doesn't have potential but GD he's tough to watch as he tries to figure this out.

Reactions: Mashburned
Diallo has been pretty good all year...expect any game now he’s going to drive into traffic and dunk on an entire team James Young style.

God I love that fat Italian bastard. He's awesome in almost every way.

"You want zone? We're zoning Harvard. Heard of them? Great SAT scores. Zone sucks. Harvard -- HARVARD! -- ripped our defense apart."

PJ Washington should be our best player and he's not capable of beating Wenyen F***ing Gabriel for minutes right now.

Him and Quade have to get it together. But it is December, I guess so there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT