ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Update on previous post

Travis Graf

Jul 14, 2017
Below is a post I made in July, going to give you some updates on each one afterwards.

*** Starting to get a sense of what the 2025 class could potentially look like for Kentucky.

Braylon Mullins: Feel strongly that Kentucky is in the top three here and they’ll have a very solid shot until the end. If he’s going to leave the state of Indiana I think Kentucky and UConn are the best bets there, with Kentucky being much closer to home and UConn being the top dog in the sport currently.

Malachi Moreno: Kentucky’s right at the top here. Don’t think it’s a lock that he ends up there, but there’s a very good chance. Other teams have and staffs have been recruiting him a long time and are still putting in work for him consistently.

Tounde Yessoufou: Another one Kentucky’s firmly in the mix with. Other schools I’ve heard recent buzz about in conversation are Arizona and Tennessee. Kentucky is getting the last visit.

Jasper Johnson: Don’t think Kentucky is out of it, but I wouldn’t tab them as the leader here. He has a final five but I’d bet on it coming down to Alabama, Kentucky, and North Carolina. ***

Updated:

Mullins is still the same with Duke poking around to join the schools I mentioned.

I agree with all of the crystal balls that have Moreno tabbed to Kentucky.

I’m told Yessoufou mostly comes down to Kentucky and Tennessee

Alabama buzz for Jasper is very justified. He’s their top target and they’ve done a great job in this recruitment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News