ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Tiger is 1 strike off the lead on a Friday in a 30-man tournament, how does that factor into the bet?

I’m so confused.

Reactions: Col. Angus
The only team dumb enough to hire Stoops is UT, and clearly that’s not happening.

2.png

Last edited:
After last Saturday seeing Stoops not discipline anyone and let some of our guys act like assholes, he would fit really well in a place like Tally that has a police department on standby to sweep shit under the rug and will do anything to keep a POS like Winston on the field.

Reactions: GTMOCat
If I'm a FSU fan and we hire Mark Stoops, I'm canceling my season tickets, burning all my gear, shaving my head, buying a Subaru and becoming a lesbian.

You’re never getting rid of that chin fuzz.

Lesbehonest

The rules of UK football state that in that scenario, the year after Stoops leaves he wins a national title and finally puts the coaching pieces together, while Leach loses the rest of his mind and starts calling fake punts on 4th and goal from the 1.

I'm cool with that so long as Leach just rants about pirates, calls his players' girlfriends fat when he's mad, chucks the ball around and never, ever talks about getting back on the practice field and those kinds of things.

We aren't ever going to actually be very good for any period of time. Let's just have some fun.

There ought to be a "Can you out drink Rich Brooks or out smoke Hal Mumme?" contest before every game. And free burgoo, or whatever.

F*** it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT