ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get we have no where near the recruiting or history of UGA but why cant Neil Brown be our poor programs kirby smart.

I was there today...not even mad. Looked pretty good. Really solid offensive performance and good to see the man defense create some live ball turnovers in that stretch midway through the second half.

Richards has to play and he has to be allowed to play through mistakes. When he does good stuff, it's loud.

Best quality Diallo has is assertiveness. Ball doesn't stop with Hami. Sometimes he'll take a jumper, which sucks, but by and large I enjoy watching him play.

Knox could have gotten a bucket anytime he wanted.

Didn't Cal after the Troy game say something to the effect of he wasn't having any fun coaching this team and that he needed to ease up a little? Yeah he was full on Joe Pesci chasing after a kid in Home Alone all game long. Utterly unhinged.

The flop by the dude on the rebound of the Killeya-Jones missed free throw is an all-timer and Karl Hess of all people with 5-6 Final Fours to his name should be embarrassed to have fallen for it.

UK women's volleyball was down 2 sets to zero against Western, and losing in the third set. Now has tied the sets at two and is trying to finish off the comeback. It's on ESPN3.

Reactions: Mashburned
I'm surprised Ol' Lar hasn't shifted his entire focus to volleyball, actually. Buncha tall gals with tight booty shorts? Probably requires a 4000 word write up in the Danville paper

Last edited:
Then explain a move from Auburn to Arkansas?

Actually, don't.
Shirley you can't be serious????

In case you are:

1. Malzahn is from Arkansas and it is his dream job.
2. Auburn fans are insane. Malzahn was on the hot seat after losing to LSU.....this year!!! And he will be on it to start next year unless......
3. Arkansas, because he is one of their own, will give him job security for the next 10+ years while making a boatload of money.

..........however, he could use his current leverage against Auburn to get a long term secure contract from them.

I was there today...not even mad. Looked pretty good. Really solid offensive performance and good to see the man defense create some live ball turnovers in that stretch midway through the second half.

Richards has to play and he has to be allowed to play through mistakes. When he does good stuff, it's loud.

Best quality Diallo has is assertiveness. Ball doesn't stop with Hami. Sometimes he'll take a jumper, which sucks, but by and large I enjoy watching him play.

Knox could have gotten a bucket anytime he wanted.

Didn't Cal after the Troy game say something to the effect of he wasn't having any fun coaching this team and that he needed to ease up a little? Yeah he was full on Joe Pesci chasing after a kid in Home Alone all game long. Utterly unhinged.

The flop by the dude on the rebound of the Killeya-Jones missed free throw is an all-timer and Karl Hess of all people with 5-6 Final Fours to his name should be embarrassed to have fallen for it.

Yeah I wish Cal would change his style. Hate how our young teams are always peaking in March. He needs to switch it up.

When you have one more loss and it’s by 75 points to a 7-5 team, you don’t deserve to get in. Period. Unreal that it’s even a discussion. USC may deserve to be in over Ohio State.

I love his game. He'll still be dominating rec league when he's 55

Went to my first ever adult kickball game last night

..........some of those dudes were taking it VERY seriously

Only 'aport' where I stood ON the field with a buddy and drank beers while making comments on everything happening around me

I like to think I added atmosphere etc

Intentional humor is often the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT