ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they’re going to make up that difference in ticket sales, they’d better make one hell of a hire. No reason to think they won’t hit a grand slam, of course.

The football program brings in over $100 million/year. I think they'll survive.

297331219_ff9ec401d9_o.gif

Almost time to start dragging the Fulmer gifs and memes back out.

There's your solved Rubik's cube...

Jurich and Petrino to UT. Clear win at all costs, don't care how we are perceived, anything to take the focus off this hiring debacle move. As close to a 'slam dunk' that's still out there for them.

Brohm to UofL, billed as the prodigal son returning home. New AD can also tout it as a full break from the Jurich / Ramsey administration, so Card fan can get back to trying to play the morality card.

Stoops gets another extension.

Last edited:
There's your solved Rubik's cube.,,

Jurich and Petrino to UT. Clear win at all costs, don't care how we are perceived, anything to take the focus off this hiring debacle move. As close to a 'slam dunk' that's still out there for them.

Brohm to UofL, billed as the prodigal son returning home. New AD can also tout it as a full break from the Jurich / Ramsey administration, so Card fan can get back to trying to play the morality card.

Pretty spot on analysis tbh.

stoopslafayette.jpeg

I'm not sure what kind of AD Jurich becomes when you remove his access to a private foundation with zero oversight that he used for both his slush fund and to pay coaches double or more than the market value. Add in the little brother syndrome of the power brokers in a university (city) so desperate to keep up with UK that many were willing to ignore borderline criminal behavior. Also, good luck calling up donors, sponsors, media members and bullying your way around a place like Knoxville.

I'll take the wait and see approach with turtleneck's future, he'll never have it as cushy as he did at UL.

There's your solved Rubik's cube.,,

You bastard.

I'm not sure what kind of AD Jurich becomes when you remove his access to a private foundation with zero oversight that he used for both his slush fund and to pay coaches double or more than the market value. Add in the little brother syndrome of the power brokers in a university (city) so desperate to keep up with UK that many were willing to ignore borderline criminal behavior. Also, good luck calling up donors, sponsors, media members and bullying your way around a place like Knoxville.

I'll take the wait and see approach with turtleneck's future, he'll never have it as cushy as he did at UL.

Learn SEC.

8356597-large.jpg

Memphis - Johnny Rivers
Nashville Cats - Lovin' Spoonful
Tennessee - Arrested Development
Maybe It Was Memphis - Pam Tills
Sixteen Tons - Tennessee Ernie Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT