ADVERTISEMENT

GOLF thread

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
I guess that T-12 earns him $65,000 more than a T-22 or worse caused by darkness.
Still, very odd and selfish.
He always seems kinda fake and phony to me.

He moved up 10 spots to 103rd and more comfortable in retaining his card for next year, plus a better shot at top 70 for the following week's event.

He also took a temporary immovable obstruction drop this morning, which would have delayed play even further yesterday had he done that, and that would have held up Greyserman.

People probably need to wait on the facts before ripping into something they aren't clear about.

Reactions: bigbluedon
He moved up 10 spots to 103rd and more comfortable in retaining his card for next year, plus a better shot at top 70 for the following week's event.

He also took a temporary immovable obstruction drop this morning, which would have delayed play even further yesterday had he done that, and that would have held up Greyserman.

People probably need to wait on the facts before ripping into something they aren't clear about.

Take today away. He's still cheap for what he did in Mexico. So no, me saying he's cheap still stands. Me and millions of others. Even the caddie in Mexico thought it was pathetic that he offerred him more money later after being shamed. The caddie wouldn't even accept the money. But thanks for the scolding, not really.

Top 70 is locked in. That was the season finale. SO no, it did NOT help him have a better shot for getting in the top 70( Fed Ex playoff.)
Probably need to know the facts before ripping into someone on something you obviously know nothing about.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Top 70 is locked in. That was the season finale. SO no, it did NOT help him have a better shot for getting in the top 70( Fed Ex playoff.)
Probably need to know the facts before ripping into someone on something you obviously know nothing about.

I had the tourney's confused in thinking there was one more before the T70....but he did help himself in moving to 103 dipshit.

I had the tourney's confused in thinking there was one more before the T70....but he did help himself in moving to 103 dipshit.
Well it doesn't work that way, DIP SHIT. You can't call other posters out for not knowing what they are talking about, then excuse yourself for the EXACT same thing by simply saying "I had the tourneys confused". As the case with MOST of your post, YOU do not know WTF YOU are talking about, but are quick to call someone else out. To make it worse, you doubled down trying to call me out, when I didn't mention anything about him moving to 103, I said he can't get into the top 70, which he can't. The regular season has ENDED. YOU was clearly WRONG and trying to excuse yourself, sorry, not happening, nice try though.

DIPSHIT !!

Got anymore ? I am here all day and would love to continue to break you down like a shotgun with your know it all BS. IF you knew half of what you THOUGHT you knew, you will be pretty smart, but you are NOT.

My course (Shady Hollow) is closed for a tournament so figured I’d try somewhere else.

Got my second under par round ever today. 70 at Shady Hollow.

My kid played in that high school tournament and shot his best round ever in high school golf. He felt like it was one of the harder courses he's played so he was really happy with his score considering he had never played there. Two holes kept him from having a really special day. It's pretty cool to see your kid finally sort of put it all together on the golf course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT