ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that we didn't want to give them the ball back but you've got to have better clock management at the end of the half.

Strange I expected us to be all over that end of half of opportunity. Have to score here out of the locker room. :pray:

CARD stadium expansion Lollol

Again, no jet sweep from the Wildcat. Lynn Bowden at least frees up a guy in the box, and has the possibility to break one when they have 9 guys in like that. Just mind blowing

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I really hope Georgia doesn’t lose. Not that we have a chance anyway, but we really don’t need to play them ticked off after a loss.
Was hoping to slide in under the radar with them feeling complacent.

Lynn Bowden is Randall Cobb with a neck tat

Heard other people on here say similar things
My gut was to tell them they must be mistaken (and start rumors that they consume opium via rectal suppositories,,,,,,so as to minimize their damage in the future).....then I finally saw him play

and I now realize that he IS damn standout talent and may putt up Cobb like #'s

so maybe it was me sticking opium up my ass

I DONT KNOW

But I'm glad to have that kid!!

The first time all season we actually need to milk the clock and we have 185lb scat back King in the game? Even when we do something right, it doesn't make sense. Maybe try Rose?

The one time this season UK rolls I'm stuck at my cousin's wedding reception.

Last edited:
went camping on a gorgeous and private lake area last night (Patagonia - about 40 min's north of the Mexican border I believe)

2 dudes from work and just great chemistry and weather etc etc

Shot a bow - arrow for the first time

Could not BELIEVE how addictive it was
I left there actually Jones'n to have my hand on the bow again and SHOOT SOMETHING.....

Also - I've NEVER liked baseball
But I LOVE throwing shit and knocking things over quite a bit
So -- we geared up a whiffle ball challenge yesterday and I suddenly realized that I LOVE to throw that sexy little slut of a toy

Dude I was pitching to was drafted by the Angels and I stuck him out swinging
(also got ROCKED three times...and hit him with the ball 5 times)

So --- it's been a weekend of discovery thus far I guess

PS: Snell's production has been Moe Williams like

technically I could enroll in an AZ Jr College and try out I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT