ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, there have been no allegations that Louis C.K. whipped it out to a woman who said no. All parties have agreed that he requested advance consent in all instances.

This may be objectionable behavior by certain moral standards, but to be clear, he has not engaged in any conduct which would be criminal under any set of laws anywhere.

Yet his upcoming shows have been pulled by HBO and FX and every other major content provider who had rights to his material.

Interesting times we live in. If you want to get on a moral high horse, fine. But if you don’t acknowledge the slippery effing slope we’re headed down, you have your head in the sand. This is some sad bullshit :/

So, there have been no allegations that Louis C.K. whipped it out to a woman who said no. All parties have agreed that he requested advance consent in all instances.

This may be objectionable behavior by certain moral standards, but to be clear, he has not engaged in any conduct which would be criminal under any set of laws anywhere.

Yet his upcoming shows have been pulled by HBO and FX and every other major content provider who had rights to his material.

Interesting times we live in. If you want to get on a moral high horse, fine. But if you don’t acknowledge the slippery effing slope we’re headed down, you have your head in the sand. This is some sad bullshit :/

It's the same bullshit that led Ashley Judd to claim she had been sexually accosted at the airport because someone called her sweetheart.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Scrolled through twitter and on the opening night of college ball Bilas is tweeting about NCAA bullshit.

The world has gone nuts.

This team isn't very quick. Yeah... you can make up for some of it with length but it's gonna be an issue all year.

Louis CK is a POS who did awful pervy things. I don't care how funny he is on stage. F him. Have a daughter and then talk about how "edgy" and "cool" it is for a guy in a position of power to corner a girl and then whip his ding-dong out and start rubbing it in front of her. F him.

It's the same bullshit that led Ashley Judd to claim she had been sexually accosted at the airport because someone called her sweetheart.
Fun Fact: In the 70’s, my uncle casually called an airline ticket agent “sweetheart,” and she corrected him. Then he agreed he was wrong, called her a “f***in’ bitch,” and continued on with his air travel experience.

Cal would probably have 12 championships if he played zone all the time instead of chasing round honkies and getting destroyed on pick n rolls.

*even if he asked, let's say the lady then becomes uncomfortable a minute or two later - that's sexual assault in today's society. Idk who made these rules. Oprah probably.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Say what you will about him, and whether you believe it suffices, but Louis CK knows how to issue a proper public apology, especially as compared to all the traditional apology non-apologies (I’m sorry you were offended).

Reactions: Col. Angus
So did he actually force them or just ask? Obviously, a huge difference.

Also, wanting someone to watch you is just weird as touch.

Yeah. That makes a big difference. If he is abusing a position of authority for perversion: F*** him. If he's politely asking women to watch him whack it, that's pathetic but to each their own I guess.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Good to see Dakari doing NBA things. He's earned his place in OKC.

We aren't losing to Vandy. They've gotten their shit kicked in by every good or decent team all year. We're not going down there hungover from last week's tough loss. 34-24, Cats.

Keldon Johnson tonight. Come on down, kid.

Bonfire party tonight on Ashgrove. Combination of freezing my ass off, smoke inhalation, and singed hair.

Louis CK knows how to issue a proper public apology.

A month before he denied everything, so I wouldn't go putting him on a pedestal. But again, he did ask if it was cool.

And for the "what if it was your daughter" crowd, I hope my daughters, when they are adults, could walk out and laugh off seeing an overweight 50-year old pull it out it, and not join the SJW victim brigade.

Patrick Sparks looked worse as a college senior than college junior, him aging horribly shouldn't be at all surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT