ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK football is essentially edging, but instead of the big finish you get flicked in the balls.

Wheels are off in Gainseville. I'm sure Chip will have them rolling by next fall. Smh.
Strickland might be a Dan Mullen guy. Wouldn't be surprised if he pulls that move.

Nebraska, though, is also a complete dumpster fire. Fire Pelini for a guy who wasn't exactly winning big at Oregon State. Wouldn't be surprised if they threw Larry The Cable Guy money at Chip.

Kroger pregame show live from Versailles, November struggle with vandy. 43-42-4 all time record advantage good guys. Stoops 2-2 all time against the anchors. If you can't get up for this one check your pulse and fire up the cotton eyed joe.

Cats 24-17

gattongrad was trying to act all shy/cool about being from the internet when he met B$ last night.

TELL THEM YOUR INTERNET NAME made for nice conversation with my gf. That's my bad I'll introduce her next time. Always nice to meet catpaw people. Tried to say hello to anth but he was slappin backs on the move.

Vandy gives up over 200 rushing yards per game and we decide to come out in a pass happy offense, with a QB that is banged up.

-i know vandys hats are sposed to look like the ocean(even though theyre landlocked)...but they come off more like cheap faux marble formica. Its like the tables at a shitty Chinese buffet.

Drake Jackson is ultimate white athlete attribute list: undersized, brings his lunch pail to work, character guy, uses technique to compensate for athletic deficiency, etc

So riddle me this...had we not shat the games against Florida and Ole Miss, and 8-1 with SEC east showdown with Georgia next week. Does Benny get any Heisman love?

I mean, he is leading the SEC in rushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT