ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose an added benefit of a potential MSU upset is that Lord Saban would go on the warpath against those damn cowbells.

Well Duke has no problem with the fighting Mark Popes as expected.

Bagley looks to be a monster no one can handle.

Well the penalty benefits Bama. Not many QB's have a less than 50 yard Hail Mary in their arsenal. They are used to cranking it as far as they can. We should employ that tactic in the future.

-We get Benny 2 more years? He doesn't translate to NFL, does he?

-CFB this time of year is so great. No one is safe.

-For those into that kind of thing, currently it's Vermont +620.

-2 most comfortable wins of the year are @Vandy and @USC, what a strange team. Very pleased they came out and played angry yesterday.

I’m assuming Benny leaves after his junior year, as most running backs that have a chance of making it should. One less year of wear and tear on your body, and the scouts will have seen all they need by then. Unlikely a senior year would make any difference in his draft position.

I don’t know - the possibility of being the best running back in the history of the SEC, numbers-wise, might motivate a guy to stay 4 years. Hard to say.

Reactions: BKH34
I don’t know - the possibility of being the best running back in the history of the SEC, numbers-wise, might motivate a guy to stay 4 years. Hard to say.
Snell should go when he can for the obvious reasons - running back odometer, etc. But if that dude from Vanderbilt of all people can eclipse the numbers put up by Emmitt Smith, maybe Benny can break all of Herschel's records.

With all of the justified criticism of Mark Stoops, sometimes I take some of these players for granted. We've got some pretty good ones.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
With all of the justified criticism of Mark Stoops, sometimes I take some of these players for granted. We've got some pretty good ones.

Indeed.

The Snell, Conrad, Johnson & Johnson combo on offense with a line that is rounding into being stout (after establishing a rotation) is not the sort of thing we see around here all that much.

Snell should absolutely leave after next year. And he should be working all offseason on learning to catch the football. That kind of screwed Boom Williams and we miss that kid.

So what happened after Mac Jones arrest, Saban kick him off the team?

Dinner at Dudley’s last night. Been a while, feel like they stepped up the menu. The octopus starter was great.

Too early to put the Christmas tree up?

Last edited:
I have no problem with him decommiting the first time, but it's clear to me that that family jerked UK around with the re-commit, father making the PR rounds etc. when it now seems that they just wanted to keep a landing spot open.

Hope he blows a shoulder. I stand by it. F*** him

We put our Christmas tree up last week. I personally like to wait until feast week for that, but I don't mind it. Makes the house feel cozy and warm for the dark cold November/December nights. Having said that, it'll be down and put away on dec 26.

It really pisses me off that Missouri broke one off in Tennessee and Florida in back to back weeks. It just REALLY pisses me off. F*ck Missouri

I'm not one bit mad or surprised at Jarron Williams. He'll probably go to Miami and play in the playoffs and hang out at the beach and f*ck Thottys for 4 years. You think coming up here and clawing for 7 wins and going to keeneland in April competes with that?

Cats go down to Vermont today
81-69

I'm sorry most of these were negative takes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT