ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarren can kiss my ass. Go where you want, follow your dreams, whatever, but we got jerked around by a kid old enough to do better than that.

The tree goes up the day after thanksgiving, and comes down on New Year's Eve during football games.

I hope Gunner can play.

I'm hopeful that UGA comes out slow after a huge championship let down type loss, and Stoops has managed to play them decent but I still have absolutely no false hope.

The lass wanted a UK Christmas Tree, so we put that up in the basement about a month ago. White tree, blue lights, blue ornaments. I can live with that.

Regular Christmas tree and all the trimmings goes up the weekend after Thanksgiving.

The Saturday after Black Friday is when ours goes up, and then a week after New Years to stave off the January/February depression. We get a real tree and the tree is usually razor sharp by then but the extra week of cozy is worth my arms looking like a horror movie.

Scotch Pine FTW Frazier furs can f$ck off

Last edited:
The only thing I do above and beyond is the reindeer setup I put on my car. Do this every year the day after Thanksgiving.

c700x420.jpg

Earned Not Given turning 21 today. He will be 24 when he graduates from U.K. Something seems a little weird about that. Most kids graduate college at 21-22 when staying 4-5 years. Maybe Cal held him back to improve his basketball acumen.

Earned Not Given turning 21 today. He will be 24 when he graduates from U.K. Something seems a little weird about that. Most kids graduate college at 21-22 when staying 4-5 years. Maybe Cal held him back to improve his basketball acumen.
He was probably “redshirted” before kindergarten and took an extra year of school for college prep at his boarding school.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Well, team Chemex now. Man that is a smooth cup of coffee. Medium burr grind of some of Maui’s finest, brewed at 200*.

Yup.

Go Cats.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Diallo is electric. Fun player to watch.

Is it just me or is Green really slow?

Green is turrible (right now)

Maybe it'll click for him and maybe not but presently, he looks in over his head.

Diallo has been really good today, feel the need to say that following my Barbour comp. Really was an overreaction based on him not being ready to receive the ball a couple times.

This PG is giving it to Quade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT