ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
joel-justus-ftr-lexingtonhl-040315_3bjac4734cge10bxvrbvbr2e7.jpg

Texas A&M beating the brakes off West Virginia. There's your rival for the year. Their bigs are trouble. Top ten or fifteen team IMO.

Great opener from Diallo, kind of surprised. Shots falling and got on the boards. Nice to know he listens to Cal, something to build on.

Im not sure what it is, but I'm not so sure that I like this team. I just dont see them ever putting it all together. IMO Knox is the only star and he gets lost at times.

Of course we are only 1 game into the regular season but.......it is just a weird team in that there are a bunch of dudes who all have the same skill set, whatever that is, and nobody seems to do it exceptionally well. Oh well, i have Chuck E. Cheese to look forward to tomorrow so what do I care.

Of course we are only 1 game into the regular season but.......it is just a weird team in that there are a bunch of dudes who all have the same skill set, whatever that is, and nobody seems to do it exceptionally well. Oh well, i have Chuck E. Cheese to look forward to tomorrow so what do I care.
They're not a dominant team. Before Cal we had a bunch of teams like that. Some won titles. Why don't we just enjoy watching them and hope for the best instead of writing them off twice before the first game is over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT