ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Mark Stoops does indeed take the Bowling Green job, is it possible that Urban Meyer would catch on to this new wave coaching advancement ? He could leave Ohio State, come to UK, win 9-10 games (prove his worth so to speak), then when Marvin Lewis is fired, he would be a lock for the Bengals job.*

* If the Bengals ever fire Lewis.

Turns out the guy who took the ball from her was her brother-in-law, Kirk Head. Sarah said she knew he was going to take it and throw it back.

Kirk was informed by Yahoo Sports that he’d been turned into a villain on the Internet and then asked to defend himself. His defense? “[Expletive] the Dodgers.”

So Stoops gives up the extra two million/per year to take the UCF job? Even if he had to make this decision in the last two minutes of the first half of our next game he wouldn't do it.

Stoops is now 6-0 when favored in an SEC game. So he has some sense. I think he will coach here 10-15 more years.

Last edited:
I made a nice little winter “wardrobe reset” yesterday and am now the proud owner of 7 slightly different crew neck sweaters from Uniqlo, all in navy. Business casual “uniform” system is the only way to live, gang. Who’s coming with me?

Me after the Tennessee game ended.

1029-christopher-macdonald-mug-shot-tmz-5.jpg

Westry bumped to 2nd team, about time imo.

Maybe he can start playing football again and worry less about dancing, bounxing, flexing after being bowled over, etc. God he's annoying.
Nah, I'll miss his attempts to lay somebody out, only to miss completely and get up jawing, mean-muggin, and clapping. It's like watching a Nat-Geo special --- just fascinating.

The Bear's WR possibly had his last TD catch ever taken away by shitty refs:

Per ESPN’s Chris Mortensen, Miller needed emergency surgery at a New Orleans hospital last night in an effort to save his leg. Miller dislocated his left knee so severely, he damaged an artery. As a result, Mortensen reported, vascular surgeons had to be brought in to handle the surgery. To repair the artery, they had to graft tissue from Miller’s right leg

Per ESPN’s Chris Mortensen, Miller needed emergency surgery at a New Orleans hospital last night in an effort to save his leg. Miller dislocated his left knee so severely, he damaged an artery. As a result, Mortensen reported, vascular surgeons had to be brought in to handle the surgery. To repair the artery, they had to graft tissue from Miller’s right leg
Purposely trying to avoid replays of this on Twitter

Reactions: west-ky-wildcat
Jordan Jones is going to have to up his unhinged screaming and gesticulating game.

I knew Westry's esteem in the eyes of the staff had dropped when we sent out a dime package (or something similar) during UT's last drive and he wasn't part of it.

That was NASTY and the network didn't notice it until after they showed it about 5 times. Knee bent backwards. Brutal.

That was NASTY and the network didn't notice it until after they showed it about 5 times. Knee bent backwards. Brutal.

I'm all for the networks not showing any injury ever, don't need the variety of angles of a guy twisting his ankle or anything. Just tell me the guy is hurt and cut to a commercial if you need to, I will take your word for it.

Bryant Heating & Air - Buy a new Furnace and get a 2-Day Hangover for Free!

Thank you to The Schems for the hospitality and ticket upgrade. Thank you to Rudd for being my wingman. And thank you to The good doctor Pope for letting me crash and making sure I was alive the next day.

I'm not exactly sure what happened postgame, but I love you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT