ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- What’s wrong with a sausage biscuit? Classic.

- Speaking of, when are parents going to ever learn to leave the stroller at home for crowded events? What a clusterF. Have seen it too many times and can’t be enjoyable for them.

- Jared Vanderbilt has some swag.

-What's wrong with it? It's missing egg and cheese at minimum.

-Let's save that stroller take for about 5 years. Shame those parents were selfish and didn't want to carry a kid, the diaper bag, food, water and toys all in their hands so you can have another 2 sqft of room.

-Need him back ASAP.

This is near my original hood. They really take you all through some BFE roads.

-Oh yeah. We're on those little back roads for a good portion of the event. Running up that sucker was silly.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
As an old, I agree with wcc. Took the family down to Blink on Saturday night (obviously- public arts festival in a historic urban environment?!?! Pretty smug if you ask me) and the crowds were ridiculous. We started heading out at 10:30 and it was asses to elbows even off the main path but people were still trying to ram their way IN towards Vine Street with strollers. Felt bad for the kids- they looked terrified and only had a view of angry adult knees coming at them pretty much. Also- bad look for the streetcar being out of service at the height of the festival.

Sometimes I feel like that town could use a full time Director or Smug to pull things like that completely together, really put it over the top.

You can get out of McDonald's with a Sausage Biscuit and a Coffee for like $2.12. Add some jelly.

Cheapest and best breakfast in town for the money.

By comparison, the Sausage/Egg Biscuit is like $3.99. Wait, what? $3 for the non poached egg?

A stroller can be used as a battering ram, and have you ever carried around a small child for hours in a crowd? I promise that little bastard isn’t walking even half the time.

Then go somewhere else, you inconsiderate prick.

Reactions: drxman1
Unacceptable Stroller for a crowd
rw1010gear_08.jpg

Acceptable Stroller:
494de9d6-45be-4a28-acef-fa83950e21ca.jpg

Reactions: august-west
Any time you miss an opportunity to experience the engineering wonder that is McDonald's American cheese, you're really touching up. There isn't a sandwich on the menu that's better without it.

In fact, I believe you've posted about this yourself before, '73. Don't be irresponsible.

Also, the rubber egg is indeed terrible -- lucky for you, they will happily put the poached/McMuffin egg on any biscuit if you simply ask.

This post was free.

Never really got the whole "Rust Belt"/dying Midwest deal until I stayed in Dayton this weekend. Nothing wrong with the place - it just seemed pretty obvious that its best days were behind it.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Yesterday was awesome. AWESOME!

The guy that puts together our monthly golf tournaments created a side game. We hosted 13 Brits and played the usual game with the side game being a Ryder Cup. These dudes were so much fun. The guys we played with, which I assume is similar to all their styles, is to punch irons down the fairway and pretty much bump and run ever shot they can. Of course, that style fits perfectly over there where they said their courses are short and tight (ignore that comment, Dr. Boat). It didn't work well for the course we played but regardless, truly one of the best days I've had on a course even playing like shit.

They are brutal to each other. They were shaming the everloving shit out of each other in the clubhouse but their pride for their country is unmatched. Like I can pick on my little brother if you try to, I'm ending you.

We enjoyed some collides after and Team USA beat them handily. These guys are going to play 6 rounds ranging from King and Bear, Sawgrass Stadium and a few other places before heading back overseas this week. They invited us to over to England next year, which would be incredibly fun if it were to happen.

They all thought UNC should have got the death penalty too.

-graze on limestone friday night...not haute cuisine but solid comfort food.

-watched my rugby cayuts *destroy* uga 80-10 saturday between morning wedding/evening couples shower stuff. They are #4 in the country.

Last edited:
Reactions: cawoodsct
-Bourbon Chase Randoms:

-Been a few years since we got in but what a fun weekend. Few of the peeps that did Kili with us came in, Legal Beagle. PTI and several others. Crushed it. Team was laid back and everyone hit their times. LB can run like a mofo. Not even worried about rankings we finished top 90 overall and 37th in our division of of 245, So much better when you have a great group.

-PTI orders a sausage biscuit at McDonalds. No egg. No McMuffin. No cheese. Just sausage on a biscuit. Of all the things I hate about him, that is by far #1. Not even close.

Had a blast running with you guys. Appreciate the invite and for taking care of the logistics. Top 15% finish and our guys had some of the harder legs during the hottest part of both days. Well done.

A plain sausage biscuit from MacDonald's is a classic. No need to double the grease intake with eggs and cheese.

Any time you miss an opportunity to experience the engineering wonder that is McDonald's American cheese, you're really touching up. There isn't a sandwich on the menu that's better without it.

This post was free.

Crap take of the week (month? year? decade? IDK)
The cheese that serves to make a McD cheeseburger the perfect tasty antidote for any hangover also makes any McD's breakfast sandwich smell and taste like it was pulled from the dumpster half-eaten after sitting in the sun for 2 days.

That is the engineering wonder.

Perfect McD's breakfast: Sausage MF biscuit + grape jelly + black coffee.

Reactions: Stonewall12
Dayton sucks. Just a horrible place. And if you want Cheesy Ohio Bro, that’s your number one place to find them.

Surprisingly, it’s stacked with hot women. I don’t get it.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
A lot of buildings get an initial LEED certification, then don't maintain it because of the expense. But since everyone saw the initial press release touting how efficient and green it is, the popular opinion will always be that it's "environmentally friendly."

We stayed downtown - and not in a "bad" part as far as I could tell - and I'm pretty sure I could've walked for 10 minutes directly down the middle of the street without running into a car. That struck me as odd.

Reactions: Mashburned
-yep. Beat missst 99-19 and ole miss 108-7 earlier in the year. Undefeated. Now playing at the old Fball practice field...nice new turf.

-offering a few small scholarships each semester. Really fast and skilled. Pretty sure they suck at partying, however.

* The only good thing about Dayton, OH is the Air Force Museum. Love that place.

* Anth, maybe you should look in to a sightseeing coach. Go out for a drive on the country roads in NKY with a local like wcc and get back to me, big guy. Might not compare to what you and your peeps who did KIli saw over there, but beautiful nonetheless.

But, all of KY really is gorgeous. The countryside, waterways, mountains, horse farms... I love it all. Elkhorn Creek, Cumberland, LBL are all places I love to go, man.

Of course, living on the picturesque Little Miami River and owning a mirror, I see incredible beauty every single day.

* I refuse to believe any rugby player sucks at partying.

* Made some homemade vegetable beef barley soup yesterday. Excellent. Kids won't even try it.

* I would be thrilled with a Zion, Bol, Quickly, Johnson class to go with what we should have coming back.

* I am not optimistic about Stoops' Troops trip to Starkville. The Dogs haven't had a game within 25 points either way, so maybe if we keep it close... (Don't do this to yourself).

Touch it, we're winning. Cats by 4.

I’m not hating on the plain sausage biscuit, but it is kind of boring.

Shew this weekend, two triple headers back to Back. Friday keeneland with the boys, dinner at Merrick, and then the Tyler Childers show. He was on point, liked the Burl as a small venue.

Saturday Keeneland-Hot, miserably packed, and then the lasses dad’s birthday party, followed by a wedding...

Didn’t hardly move yesterday, neither did my Cubbies.

Best way to see the countryside is with a top down Porsche ride. Not even debatable really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT