ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal’s not going to gloat about this ish. He’s really close with Sean Miller and it does him no good to kick Louisville when they’re down.
And that's what Jerry and friends are looking for. They want Cal to talk sh*t on the record and there's your big story.

Pretty sure my jewish-African American compatriot Hyman Kaplan already described Jerry Tipton as looking as if he is barely able to get out of a halfway house.

So what is the question, exactly?

@Hankshaker Heading back over to see the girls again tonight and this time with my buddy. Crazy you can be friends with everyone after a divorce. Maybe people just don’t like you, pal.

If Calipari started asking Tipton about graduating the Hope Center in a press conference, I honestly think I would die of laughter.

That would be setting your nuts on someone's head.

I agree that more reporters should be doing *investigative* reporting. But showing up on a day they set aside for you to talk to players/coaches so you can prepare to cover the TEAM, eating the lunch they probably provided and then repeatedly asking Calipari questions after he said he isn't going to answer isn't "investigative reporting." It's just being annoying.

Might get ripped to shreds for this but Jon Short is kinda bad. I realize that he's got challenges as I used to chat with him at Romany Kroger but man he gets on my nerves on the radio. Nails on a chalkboard and I always feel like MJ and crew are snickering at him.

Really wish the best for him as a person but it went from cute to /rolleyes when is he going to be finished? And no Kevin Knox isn't kin to Knoxville tennessee. I think his cap is about once a week. Any more is overkill, imo.

Still much better than Larry Vaught, and is often more audible.

Decorative statue festival...

Louisville - beautiful thoroughbred horses

Cincinnati - pigs

Also...

05-louisville-headquarters-move-to-suburbs.jpg

People from Cincy/NKY have really strange, distinct accents. Jared Lorenzen is a prime example. Kinda bugs me, honestly.

Louisville wins in accents.

Reactions: Mashburned
So Cincinnati architecture peaked in 1933?
Not yet, my first downtown high rise will be complete in 2019. If I hang up the SpacePilot Pro afterwards, that’s when it will have peaked. :pimp:

But, Union Terminal is a “favorite” of American architecture (#45). Louisville’s Humana clocks in at 98 and Cincy’s Paul Brown Stadium is at 101. Sport architecture doesn’t get any respect because most architect are nerds who don’t respect sports. But PBS is a great building.

Please note that Kaden Tower doesn’t make the list because it sucks and nobody knows about it, since it sucks.

People from Louisville take a strange amount of pride in having "America's best tap water" which is probably utter bullshit but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT