ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we let people passing through town know that the 1955 Heisman Trophy winner is actually from Louisville?

I know- we can hang a gigantic tarp off some random building off the Waterson Expressway.

That’s a helluvan idea!

Want to stop recognizing Adolph Rupp's titles, little man?

What I thought.

The Golden Boy lives on...

latest

-What’s the name of the Amish barbershop where Strasburg gets his hair cut? Sheesh. That being said, I not looking forward to game 5 all of a sudden. (MY) Cubs had it wrapped...I thought.

-NFL wants to get past this kneeling thing, okay stop televising the anthem. Seems pretty easy.

-Those louisville banners are everywhere on the Watterson and they look terrible.

Frankfort has an actual Frank Lloyd Wright house and all of the power poles downtown have posters of famous people from there who were mostly famous for things they did outside of the town. Frankfort is also a river town.

Might be a better comp for Louisville than Florence tbh

Reactions: roguemocha
Paul Hornung was also suspended for gambling at the height of his career. Paul is definitely a Louisville Man.

SAE’s inability to be objective about his hometown is going to ultimately lead to his downfall. Saddens me, really.

I mean, would be crazy. One banner goes up, two come down.

Also there is a Halal Bros food truck outside my hotel. God making up for 12 bones yesterday.

Amuses me how cavalier UNC fans are with this whole thing.
To be fair, their program has never been seriously punished (or at least punished commiserate with the level of infraction). They have very good reason to think the NCAA will puss out and give them a slap on the wrist.

WE FULLY BELIEVE RETAINING TOM WOULD BE BEST, TIA!

:joy:

Between this stuff, the impeding NCAA stuff, and OUR WONDERFUL FOOTBALL TEAM, man, the basketball cats are just going to be icing on the cake. Whatever they do this year will be appreciated. Just go have some fun, and embrace your dreams.

My grandfather was a corporate attorney for Seagram’s back when they had a major distillery and corporate presence here in Louisville.

Back in his work heyday in the early 60’s there were too many nights where business bled into pleasure after hours where he was running the streets entertaining clients/friends while knocking back the company product on the company dime. He told me some stories when Paul Hornung came back to town and how that man Marcus Welby Jesus Christ himself when they walked into a local establishment.

I like that it is simply addressed to CITIZENS OF LOUISVILLE
Pretty cool the rest of us aren’t affected. Thx.

Also- again with the mention of this “record breaking” contract that probably included a job for one of his kids, was maybe helped negotiated by his other kid, and with the prior contract going 98% to the coach who used some of that to pay for an abortion and the rest going to buy recruits and/or whores apparently .

TOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOM

DL86SNrW4AA6Kxt.jpg:large
"With Tom's leadership...U of L Athletics has achieved milestone victories that have made Louisville the envy of many athletic programs around the country."

What part of Louisville's athletics program is everybody envious of? The hookers? Conspiring with Adidas to pay players to come to U of L? The spectre of receiving the death penalty?

What Bizarro world of an alternate reality are these jagoffs living in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT