ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What should I do with the money I had set back this far for the now exs engagement ring?

Really thinking drugs and gambol. I'd rather not do anything responsible. Maybe I can become a Heroine kingpin. Or a hardcore MMA fighter with a month of training and an army of tapout shirts. Maybe I could pay Mark Stoops to change his stupid f*cking haircut, or a anti-shrivel nutsack so he won't get so frightened when we get a lead.

Thought about trying to secure the JW commit but I don't think I've got enough considering Bowen was 100k.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Tai Wynyard is supposed to be muscle down low but frankly he doesn't look like he's gained a pound since he's been here and has never had any definition. Just saw him next to Knox and they look the same regarding arm thickness. Not a fan of the Kiwi, wish we'd have signed a KY kid or someone who is elite at *something*.

It kills me how hard Brad tries to be 'hard'. Like, dude, your a short white kid that is the coach's son. Be yourself, smile, laugh, be goofy. Don't try to set fashion statements, be an IG star, or get stupid ass first round designs cut into your hair. I remember coaching against him when he was at LCA and lol.

SKG and Knox look awesome in quickness drills. He should have been doing squats all off season and that will allow defense and rebounding to come easier.

Last edited:
Tai Wynyard is supposed to be muscle down low but frankly he doesn't look like he's gained a pound since he's been here and has never had any definition. Just saw him next to Knox and they look the same regarding arm thickness. Not a fan of the Kiwi, wish we'd have signed a KY kid or someone who is elite at *something*.
We have so many schollies it makes little difference if he pans out or not. Maybe he will be a surprise, maybe he will transfer or go pro early like Hump, maybe he will be our lone senior. Regardless, he took no ones spot. Marcus Snelby take him.

Reactions: treuxbleux
We have so many schollies it makes little difference if he pans out or not. Maybe he will be a surprise, maybe he will transfer or go pro early like Hump, maybe he will be our lone senior. Regardless, he took no ones spot. Marcus Snelby take him.

I'd rather have the fat kid from NKY.

I don't expect anything from him so it's not like I'm ragging on him for anything other than the fact that our fans act like he's GD Paul Bunyan.

I get what you're saying but we can have the FAT! kid from KY, Earned Not Given and the Kiwi and it makes little difference. Throw in Pulliam and David for good measure.

Reactions: treuxbleux
Alexander’s going to give guards issues defensively.

I'm not 100% sold that Cal doesn't make Diallo his lead guard, start Alexander next to him and Washington at the 5, and just switch every single pick and roll / screen / etc and spend the entire year talking about how the Warriors are the future of basketball and we are making millionaires right here folks atkot.

Alexander’s going to give guards issues defensively.

My first thought was that we are going to get a bunch of strip steals when he shades down low and pokes his arm in there helping the post.

But man, the thought of he and Diallo in the passing lanes out front. Of the guys that will get PT, Quade is the only non MonStar.

Reactions: Hankshaker
PJ is going to be a monster college player. He's going to have a few games where he goes apeish and gets 20/15.

Wenyen hit 66 3s in the 5 min drill. If he can knock 3s down anywhere north of 35% it is going to be a MAJOR help. He also looked much more fluid and that awkwardness seems to be gone.

Knox seems a bit overwhelmed right now, he'll get it. Still think this may be a team that has 4-5 guys average around 10-12 a game with a different guy doing it every night.

I'd rather have Richards going all out that SKJ trying to finesse reverse layups and go baseline. Listen to Cal, brother.

This team is going to be a force on d from day one, think the offense will start to come around after Christmas break.

For those who know who the dude was -- I'm asking for quick, scientific, input and guidance

Is a Rev Jim Jones costume at an adult masquerade party - in poor taste?

I feel it's perfect -- and allows me to carry "flavor aid" drinks around and make jokes about trusting me / following me etc all night

I don't see a problem here

No it was like 30-40 years ago or something, anyone who thinks it’s inappropriate costume isn’t anyone you want to hangout with anyway. And I would know, we have costume parties here monthly almost.

For those who know who the dude was -- I'm asking for quick, scientific, input and guidance

Is a Rev Jim Jones costume at an adult masquerade party - in poor taste?
Pro-tip: Call your fellow partygoers “my babies” and have them call you “dad.”

Reactions: _Chase_
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT