ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for Stoops to take full responsibility for these inexcusable mistakes again. He'll put all of this squarely on his own shoulders and commit to fixing it. I'm going to be so proud again when he does that.

Whoever is directly responsible for this needs to have the shit beaten out of them.

I can't wait for Stoops to take full responsibility for these inexcusable mistakes again. He'll put all of this squarely on his own shoulders and commit to fixing it. I'm going to be so proud again when he does that.

Pretty telling when Kevin Harlan's daughter asked Stoops at halftime, "what happened on those 2 plays, coach?" and it took Stoops about a full second to even realize what she was asking about.

"Oh, you mean the two 50+ plays that they scored on? Well, that's inexcusable!"

Somebody having a seizure on the sideline? Like seriously, not a joke about the coaches

Luke Wright, looked like.

Twitter says it's not a player. Stretchers out, players taking a knee. Really hope whoever it is is okay.

Edit: It's Luke Wright, a backup QB.

Ok. Seriously WTH? We are ahead by 3. We are 4th and goal. Why in the hell didn’t we go for it? Worst case when they get the ball they get a touchdown. Up by 6 or up by 3, we lose.
If they get a FG we are tied.
Why not go for the TD?
Ok Football balls. What am I not getting here?

Icing the QB is stupid. To be fair though, I don't know, maybe we only had 9 guys out there, or no safeties or something fun like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT