ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I feel like Anth hasn't given Curb more than a passing chance or something? "Meh, Not a Curb guy" Not even sure what that even means, really. Just a bizarre thing to say.

Larry is basically all of us, but w/ zero shame. Not to mention basically every supporting character on the show is incredible. Anth would worship Leon.

I'm just weird. Get so uncomfortable with the situations I turn the TV off. Anxiety and all. Strange. So it's a bit of a task to watch Curb.

At no other time are dad instincts more intense than the strategic packing of a minivan for vacation and the planning of the route to proceed.

Feel like the guys at NASA during Apollo 13, "guys, upstairs has handed us this one and we have to pull through, we have to get these 3 kids to Florida, and you have all this crap..."

And the Mrs wants to monitor and question every decision even though you’ve proved your capabilities for good choices in this realm time and again. I feel you brother.

Man, starting to run out of room and the sticks still haven't made it into the van. Which kid can I leave behind and feel the least guilty? 11 year old has been to Florida already this year...but it questionable whether or not the 4 year olds are making core memories yet.

Hmmmm...

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Man, starting to run out of room and the sticks still haven't made it into the van. Which kid can I leave behind and feel the least guilty? 11 year old has been to Florida already this year...but it questionable whether or not the 4 year olds are making core memories yet.

Hmmmm...

The only move when somebody "has" to be left behind is Dad. You get points but most importantly peace and f'n quiet when they're gone.

DJ Quik (#worship) was down at Mercury Ballroom last night, w/ Scarface (yawn). I actually would have gone to that, had I known.

I bring this up mainly b/c PTI(pti) posted on FB last night that he's going to see DMX. Little things like that & knowing he's kicking it w/ Mannie Fresh on the regular make me happy. :)

Reactions: catholic_back
* Anyone catch last weekend's Dateline? An all time great, imo. For one, Keith Morrison was doing the narration. It's like when Gus Johnson is sitting courtside in March. You know magic is about to happen. Plus, the storyline was crazy. Chick disappears, then cyber stalks her ex flame for a year......only it turns out it wasn't really her!!!

That Dave guy, shew. Ordinary Joe, but they kept hyping him up as a guy that just likes to fix cars and slay puss.

Great episode.

* Curb is weird for me, and I can't quite put my finger on it. I worship Larry David, and think he's hysterical, and yet get exhausted by the show. It's just kind of the same routine every week. I enjoy it, but should probably like it more than I do.

* Shark Tank moving to Sunday nights was a strong move. Friday night was just a bad spot.

* October baseball :fire::fire:

Houston over Washington in 6.

* Anyone catch last weekend's Dateline? An all time great, imo. For one, Keith Morrison was doing the narration. It's like when Gus Johnson is sitting courtside in March. You know magic is about to happen. Plus, the storyline was crazy. Chick disappears, then cyber stalks her ex flame for a year......only it turns out it wasn't really her!!!

That Dave guy, shew. Ordinary Joe, but they kept hyping him up as a guy that just likes to fix cars and slay puss.

Great episode.

Top 10 all-time episode, for sure. :fire:

Joins this marvel in the annals of UofL fails during defeat

russ-smith-dgaf-slam.gif

The later seasons follow much more of a complete story arc, which I feel was a big improvement over the early ones (which were still great, but more like individual shows).

-We have about 50 Dateline/48 cued up for Winter -- I'll check for that one Sunday after we watch 'This is Us' and my wife cries a bunch. A good murder mystery typically cheers her up.

Wtf is that. Dude is every rapper's favorite rapper.

That was for you. I'm aware.

I have to believe that's more due to his overall impact and being the Face (no pun) of an entire region of the United States for the last 25 years or whatever. He's on wayyy too many Top 5's, imo. He's just boring...not unlike your dude GuWop who's about every 'new' current rapper's favorite rapper.

For years UL based their athletic success on how they stacked up against UK. In everything. Conference. Stadium seating. New arenas. Profitable programs. Wins. Championships.

And they got there. Some might even say they surpassed UK in athletic achievement there for a couple of years. All of the things they were using as a measuring stick revealed a goal reached. Baseball. Basketball. Football. Arenas. Stadium expansion(s)? Bowl games. Omaha. And the list goes on.

UL fans could now boast and strut around, their entire identity rooted in how they now compared with BBN. "We won it last." "We're more than just a basketball school." "Bobby! Lamar! Ricky! Mike! If I love the girl who cares who you like."

Now these wonderful folks can take a long look at what they had to do to get there. Essentially, their university had to establish and then cover up an organized crime syndicate. So this is what you get, Birdgang. It's time to reap what you've sewn. Corruption. Scandals. Sanctions. Federal indictments. National embarrassment.

And all for what? Just so you could try and stand eye to eye with Big Brother for a few years. SMH.

It really is glorious. UL's passionate desire to be as good as UK in everything has landed them right here. In a way, BBN is responsible for this fall from grace. And aside from a possible misuse of taxpayer money (but let's be honest, it's worth it), it's all so extremely satisfying.

HOF, Strokin. Although I'd amend it to say that BBN is absolutely, directly responsible for this fall from grace, and Cal accelerated it in the past 8 years. They are the personification of Little Brother.

This article on Josh Allen is fantastic. Great story of a coach believing in his kid. Guy promised Rutgers if Allen didn't pan out he'd sell his house and reimburse them the tuition. If Kentucky hadn't taken him he was gonna go to friggin' Monmouth.

* The new rallying cry of Louisville Football Fan is "Bring Jeff Home, Bobby has peaked."

* Damn it is a good time to hate UofLouisville.

* I usually catch up with GYERO while lying in bed at night. Frequently, that results in me saying "Tomma's a Titty Man" in a terrible old southern man accent over and over again which inevitably leads to Marge getting pissed off and me not getting laid because I won't STFU. But it is worth it.

* Gas and electric smokers are for cheaters.

* Temporary Billy Joel station on XM channel 4 for all you haters.

* What time is the UNC wrist slapping scheduled to occur?

Last year, Booger McFarland called Louisville "Lamar and a bunch of dudes." He wasn't wrong.

Freddie, week one: "Southern Miss has the best running back Kentucky will face all year."

Freddie, last week: "Eastern Michigan has the best quarterback Kentucky will face all year."

Freddie, this week: "Missouri has the best running back and the best quarterback Kentucky will face all year."

Way out in front on Freddie being awful.

Appreciate the passion, but :weary: Oh, and Christi Thomas anchoring along side him...well, that's even better. [sick] /sexistiguess

Told you guys Oscar leaving was bad news.

Freddie go to the Rick Pitino School for Hype?

We may come out and suck it up Saturday but its not going to be because Mizz has Johnny Unitas and Walter Payton.

Last edited:
That was for you. I'm aware.

I have to believe that's more due to his overall impact and being the Face (no pun) of an entire region of the United States for the last 25 years or whatever. He's on wayyy too many Top 5's, imo. He's just boring...not unlike your dude GuWop who's about every 'new' current rapper's favorite rapper.

Mostly due to the way he effortlessly murders tracks with strong conviction. He's every bit as good as Jay Z, tbh...lyrically. You're dumb.

-prima(means 1st born, sloot) turns 16 in a week or so. My child will be driving soon.

-my question: will the cost of driving school be offset by lower insurance costs? Or shoud i teach her myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT