ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool to see a picture of an event that didn't really happen...

20130408_rvr_am8_108.0.jpg

-Never been to a reunion but have the gal’s 10 year reunion tonight. We have to be at a bar in downtown St. Pete tonight for the game so hopefully I can find someone to put it on so there will be some distraction from talking to all the randos I’ve never met before tonight. 2 of the guys there I’ll know which is nice.

-On the couch having a cocktail while she naps at the moment.

I can’t even drink dark liquor in the Florida heat so Tequila and Vodka it is for me. Hoping it’s a little chilly in KY this week so I can enjoy some brown.

Tip of the hat to anth's fine company.

They came out on a Saturday (no overtime) and are in the process of replacing my son's furnace.

They're also upgrading the venting system (no extra charge) and servicing the air conditioner (no extra charge).

Whatta deal! [smoke]

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
If you're drinking clear liquor and it's not gin then you're doing it wrong.

Vodka: What's TF'ing point?

Tequila: Rednecks and food service people...
Honestly, the latitude and heat don't go well with myself and brown water down here. Feel like I'm drunk in like 3 drinks and start sweating profusely. The hangover on top of at is just something I don't like.

And 100% false on your tequila take. That's the cleanest drunk you'll get out of any alcohol. I do like gin though, just don't drink it as much as I used to.

@SAECATFAN Dont worry boss I won't be on here the rest of the night, you're welcome.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
I drove a rescue transport today which included 2 bassadores. A bassadore is a lab/ basset mix. Wow. Those are some hilariously cute strange looking dogs. They have the body of a Basset Hound & the head of a Lab.
Even standing right in front of them in real life, it looks like their heads were photoshopped onto their body. Like a Frankenstein dog.

I would love to see a definitive win today, but per (every game Stoops coaches) I will take any kind of win.

Go Cats!

I'm probably gonna drink tonight. Haven't had any in 2 weeks, went from 245 to 242.6. Dads rewarding himself

I like pretty much every liquor. My cocktail of choice this summer was a spicy Paloma - top shelf tequila, grapefruit soda, and a little muddled jalapeño - feel free to try it and taste the class Hyman.

If anyone has the recipe to handling watching a grandmother wither away to Alzheimer's, trying to find someone to rebuild part of my 91 year old legally blind in one eye grandfathers home from the hurricane in Tampa, and dealing with a 3+ year relationship ending, PLMK. Spent so much time dealing with the family shit the last year I've had very little time for friends, and they're not to happy about me nor do they understand. Not one to come here and bitch because life is life but I feel like I'm losing my GD mind.

Also, broke my foot yesterday.

Shotgun to the dick seems like a solid option.

:uzi:

Reactions: _Chase_
There’s literally nothing you can do for your grandmother other than being there for her. She may have moments of lucidity, and if you’re there one time when she does, she’ll appreciate it.

There’s no recipe for getting around the sadness. Me, personally, I always preferred to think their memories are not really gone, but are all still in there, and getting to them is just like looking through muddy water. At times the water clears up for a second, but regardless, they are at their core still them. They aren’t “gone.” At least, that’s how my simpleton mind chooses to view it.

Just saw the worst call in the history of college football.

Floridas WR took a direct snap in the wildcat formation. He ran right up the sideline doing the tightrope walk the whole way. Ended up picking up about 25 yards.

Problem was he literally stepped out of bounds 4 times. :joy::joy:

Replay official didn't stop play in time to review.

The presence of Stephen Johnson right there to recognize the free play and quick throw to Bone for the TD....

:raised_hands::raised_hands:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT