ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, let me guess what she'll be driving, your own personal insurance accounts/relationship, length of time with your insurer, claim history, zipcode, insurance/credit scores, and all sorts of other factors.

I'll say $437

Or you could call your agent and request a quote.

-Ole Miss Landsharks, eh? :weary: I hate 2017

Last edited:
Is it a requirement that store bought pizza be dipped in ones choice of condiment? I've only seen it on a few boxes so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: treuxbleux
*40 year old redneck Dave Matthews still wearing a beanie walks up to the mic*

"All my stupid F*cking landsharks make some noise!"

*Brax hoots and hollers until his throat bleeds and has to be taken to the ER while his kids start to really put the pieces together*

Put a sock in it, BRax. Not a person in here wants to hear your bullshit.

And stop sending me pictures of you sitting on the hood of that cheesy ‘89 Firebird. My fiancé saw that last night and I had to explain why some redneck keeps sending shirtless pictures to me. You look ridiculous.

Crawl back into that hole where you belong.

Put a sock in it, BRax. Not a person in here wants to hear your bullshit.

And stop sending me pictures of you sitting on the hood of that cheesy ‘89 Firebird. My fiancé saw that last night and I had to explain why some redneck keeps sending shirtless pictures to me. You look ridiculous.

Crawl back into that hole where you belong.
Ha, pretty funny considering she's following me on IG.

Is it a requirement that store bought pizza be dipped in ones choice of condiment? I've only seen it on a few boxes so far.
If you dip anything but the crust in a sauce you're a 'neck, especially ranch.

-FEMA is ridiculous but I guess that shouldn't be a surprise. People that lost everything getting denied while people I know in Tampa that had no damage and only lost power for 2 days getting $1000+. No rhyme or reason for any of it.

-Cubs/Nats tonight, winner goes to the WS in my opinion.

-Starting Parks & Rec since WCC can't stop recommending it, might as well see what the ruckus is about.

-Been partaking in the greenery again after a 3+ year layoff. Man, there isn't a better way to relax before bed. Can't believe I ever stopped that part. Crazy how much that stuff has changed. Distillate, dabs, oils, etc. Seems like not many people just smoke it anymore.

Reactions: TheySoSensitive
I agree that your opinion is wrong. Dipping things into a plastic cup of "butter" that sits in a warehouse before it comes to you is disgusting.
Spoiler alert:

So does the pizza sauce of your favorite chains.

Think that old bitch in the Papa Johns commercial stirs the gravy at every location?

Reactions: cawoodsct
Now that CJ is confident Tomma is out they're rubbing it in. The follow up jabs are great.

That Gerth guy laying out some justice.

don't get this love affair with Tom Jurich, the soon-to-be-gone athletic director at the University of Louisville.
Or at least I hope he's soon to be gone.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
If you dip anything but the crust in a sauce you're a 'neck, especially ranch.

-FEMA is ridiculous but I guess that shouldn't be a surprise. People that lost everything getting denied while people I know in Tampa that had no damage and only lost power for 2 days getting $1000+. No rhyme or reason for any of it.

-Cubs/Nats tonight, winner goes to the WS in my opinion.

-Starting Parks & Rec since WCC can't stop recommending it, might as well see what the ruckus is about.

-Been partaking in the greenery again after a 3+ year layoff. Man, there isn't a better way to relax before bed. Can't believe I ever stopped that part. Crazy how much that stuff has changed. Distillate, dabs, oils, etc. Seems like not many people just smoke it anymore.

I don’t guarantee much but I can guarantee you’ll love Parks&Rec. It crosses all types of people.

Don’t judge it hy the first season (only 6 eps). Gets going in season 2 and hits its stride season 3. Few better shows than seasons 3&4.

Last year, Booger McFarland called Louisville "Lamar and a bunch of dudes." He wasn't wrong.

Freddie, week one: "Southern Miss has the best running back Kentucky will face all year."

Freddie, last week: "Eastern Michigan has the best quarterback Kentucky will face all year."

Freddie, this week: "Missouri has the best running back and the best quarterback Kentucky will face all year."

The guy is too much. I used to be able to handle him but when he spends 10 minutes shuffling through papers to find stats that mean nothing to anybody is exhausting. Always seems like he needs a Xanax, and even Jones called him out today on the show for refusing to criticize the coaches.

Grow a sack, you interception chucking, stat humping gaf.

Prayers to whatever family member he has in the hospital, genuinely hope that kid gets better.

Reactions: Mashburned
Really appreciate Magard and his passion for college football. I enjoy someone who can break it down from an x’s and o’s standpoint, which is rare around here, and something I know nothing about.

He’s not entertaining at all but he provides substance, which is nice in this day of HOT TAKES! & trolling jibberish on sports radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT