ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS- here’s a preemptive EAD to MaxP and Willy.

Thank you, wcc. I think I will Eat A Doughnut right now. One of the hens brought some in from a bakery in Middletown this morning.

And the doughnut can also symbolize the number ZERO. Which is exactly how many losses FC Cincinnati has in their last 6 matches. Exciting time on the pitch for sure.

BTW, if somebody wants to give me 2 freebies, I will grab Mr. Schwalbach and bring him down Saturday in what another NKY Gyero resident refers to as my "Ni**er Car." If wcc refuses, I'll only need one. I wouldn't object to smug seats. :smiley::football::pray:

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
@woodfordandwater That's exactly what my post says. "I don't think it calls for outrage and huffing and puffing" and "It doesn't have to be either absolutely nothing or a massive catastrophe outrage."

-weekend keeneland is not very appealing at this stage of life. Do lunch at the clubhouse once a meet. May go with a vendor now and then. Thats plenty.

-don't do season tix anymore. Did fall into seats for mizzou this weekend. Plan to stop by and challenge bbdk to a foot race on the way to the game.

-like sae, i am raising my girls to take no shit. Be kind, but never allow anyone to talk down/get over on you.

-disney is a requirement...but I'm glad that time has passed for me. Silly expensive and the rides/attractions are boring for any over 10 years old. Definitely recommend staying on property if you have little ones.

-Universal is awesome.

I found it interesting that Andrew Carter is leaving the UNC Beat to become an investigative sports journalist.

Seems like he has a pretty good 1st lead. :eyes:

-Remember Ayo Doggy? Dude was a helluva poster until he got banned after 2 weeks.

Imagine if the Talking Heads, Chicago, Wham, Hall & Oates, etc came out today? You either wouldn't notice them at all, or most likely dismiss them as "horrible".

Music is weird, in that regard. I think the same goes for most music in any genre.

That's a little different, b/c The Chronic paved the way for an entire new mainstream genre/movement.

But no, I do not think if, say Doggystyle, dropped tomorrow that 95% of the people I associate with would know the words to the entire CD and revere it as an all time classic.

-David Bowie is one of the most genius musicians of all time, there is hardly a person in music, any genre, who wasn't influenced by him. Can't quite say the same about Daryl Hall.

Don't go '73 on this topic, please. It's just my opinion, and as an American, I have people who fought for me to have the right to express it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey Rupption
As the parent of a 17 year old black male I can confirm that hip hop today sucks. Still can’t tell the difference between Lil Uzi Vert and Lil Yachty.

I grew up on Bowie, Dad's favorite. Dad/Uncle are the two biggest music heads I know. He also loved and knew all the words to Doggystyle. CD collection of around 2000, Killa will vouch.

BMG/Columbia FTW. :fire:

-MOC, whoa.

*My boy is a big Guns N Roses fan. I'm doing something right.

*Team Cam....but only because of the fake outrage from the "male" media.

I do not approve of the music for the last tailgate with the kids around. Just FYI.

But, you know tailgating is for the guys, so you bit your lip, kept quiet and went back inside to make anths guest a nice cheese tort.

NCAA gonna look really bad if UNC skates one week after the FBI told the world that college basketball is corrupt and that the NCAA is neck deep in it.

And in an ironic way, when the NCAA only shakes their finger at them, UNC fans will puff their chest and declare, "See?! We do things the right way! 3-4 year players! True amateurism! Neither the NCAA nor the FBI have anything on us!"

It's going to suck, y'all.

Reactions: legalbeagle123
Regardless of sanctions, UNC and UofL have forever lost the upper hand in shit talking about ethics or cheating. Unless we’ve been hiding a Penn State situation on our campus for 30 years, nothing we do is going to top either of them.

Two decade fake classes and degree scandal.
Paying whores to f*ck underage recruits.
Coaches directly orchestrating the paying of player(s) $100,000.00 to come to your school.

They never get to shit talk again. Ever.

They’ve managed to make John Calipari look like a saint.

-UNC must be pretty confident, or dumb, because they just picked up one of the kids specifically insinuated by the FBI probe. The one that was all but committed to Zona and dropped them immediately.

-Last week the music was fine. The week before, not so much.

-JT is great and from our hometown. Love that kid. Going to be fun pulling for him moving forward.

-Lol, at Crawford putting UL fans on blast over the Jurich stuff.

The Talking Heads are probably the best failed-architect musicians of all time (More Songs About Buildings and Food, etc.). But Pink Floyd and Ice Cube make a strong case, along with Weird Al.

Architecture is frozen music - people forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT