ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised this guy was crazy.

satanist29n-5-web.jpg

Pti met him on a trip to Colorado. Not a care in the world.

it's a nice reminder not to take life too seriously. not a care in the world for that dude.
Not a care in the world except for starving to death, freezing to death, getting eaten by a bear, hit by a car, struck by lightning, shot by a hunter on accident or murdered by a random serial killer who likes to target smelly hobos. What a life.

I blame the news- that guy was a lot of things to a lot of people but he wasn't a "famed survivalist" for obvious reasons.

-i've done plenty o' backpacking/canoe overnights...planning on doing a 3 day on the at later this year. Don't think I could make a lifestyle out of it now...would have been a blast in my early 20's.

Been listening to the 2000's hits on pandora. Man the 20teens have been really disappointing.

The best part about not having any true wealth until the twilight of my life is the fact that by that time companies, the government, etc. will have finally adjusted the retirement age to line up closer with longer life expectancies. Long after baby boomers have drained and crippled the country.

So my 80s should be pretty dope, actually.

74 is honestly much better than I expected. He's not remotely close to making the cut, but that's a good showing for him, IMO.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Watched that new series on the Unabomber..kind of a slow start but hopeful it picks up.

Ozark was great.

The Gong show. Mike Myers still has got it.

Bowden gonna play this year or nah?

Brie looks pretty good in the buff. Didn't realize she was in the movie Joshy.
MV5BMTkwODMxMjIyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTg4NDUyOTE@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

This looks good as well.

The doughnut is filled with Reese's "peanut butter kreme" and dipped in chocolate icing. It is then drizzled with chocolate and peanut butter and sprinkled with Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter chips and peanuts.

2269365_630x354.jpg

Krispy%20kreme_1501672700414_10167072_ver1.0.png

Reactions: Mashburned
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT