ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks good as well.

The doughnut is filled with Reese's "peanut butter kreme" and dipped in chocolate icing. It is then drizzled with chocolate and peanut butter and sprinkled with Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter chips and peanuts.

2269365_630x354.jpg

Krispy%20kreme_1501672700414_10167072_ver1.0.png

That would kill your gay, gluten free ass.

And so would Alison Brie.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Idk who Brie is, thought it was a cheese, but after googling it's clear she wouldn't crack top 50, probably not 100+ on the websites.

That Reese's donut however is fn GOLD. Good lord. Gotta have it. Potential top donut of all time.

Reactions: UK_Dallas
-Brie is my #1. No doubt. This only confirms it. Didn't realize she was in Glow. Man, I really don't want to watch a wrestling series. Ugh.

-Stay away from the sugar, cawood. Bad stuff. Speaking of which, had a long time customer drop off some cupcakes yesterday. Hummingbird, double german chocolate, brownies. If I get 700 sugar calories a week, I'm set for the next month. :) Sorry, I f*cking love sweets. Pasta and bread, meh.

Note: I'm not really counting sugar calories, being facetious, just trying to cut out all the M&M's and candy I eat. Which was excessive.

-Rain is limiting my nice lil rides.

-Damn I wish I was in Madisonville.

-Going to enjoy the next 3-4 weeks until we are basically committed every weekend to something for the following 8 months.

-2 year olds... smh. Hilariously infuriating.

-Top book the last few years is still 'Boys in the Boat'. Just an excellent read. After putting it down for a bit, finishing 'At Home' was pretty solid. Figure it would be something that Joey would really enjoy.

I mean it's like none of you watched GLOW
From what I've heard, these pics are much better. Lots of closeups, etc. Rumor, anyway.

Brie doesn't have a giant cellulite filled butt so not really surprising the Mashburned isn't in to her.

Don't let mashburned fool you, he's a honkey from Madison County. His fantasy chick is some 90s lookin' bleach blonde plastic face stripper with giant bolt ons that are permanently separated by a solid 10 inches. Take the 3rd best looking girl on a Tuesday at Cowboys and that's his shit

Reactions: BristolCat
I mean, if you consider three smoking 90's chicks (Yasmine Bleethe and Chasey Lain) and how they're doing today, Carmen isn't doing too bad.

- Brie is ridiculous. Top 5 fo'sho

- Lass just won her VIP work tix for Kings of Leon next Friday :scream:

- Meyer loves Immanuel Quickly- more B-Knight than Wall, though.

- FFB Draft tomorrow which means I get to drink and gamble with all my boys who have been on the PUP list (children) the last year or two. Pumped.

You’ll never be as lazy as whoever named the fireplace.

or the consumer of "Peep Flavored Milk"

PEEP
FLAVORED

MILK

"for people who are....too lazy to chew"

I finally have seen my first scorpion
unholy creatures - everything about how they look and move makes me want to run away and forget what I've seen

Finally - to accompany the little-bubbles look alike-midget that I saw in our facility about 2 weeks ago........I walked out of the mens room and walked right into a dude that was the SPITTING IMAGE of "Gerry Gurgich" from thew show Parks and Recreation

I felt like I KNEW HIM!

good, fat ol' Gerry
He's an Aerospace Manufacturing Engineer these days!!

- FFB Draft tomorrow which means I get to drink and gamble with all my boys who have been on the PUP list (children) the last year or two. Pumped.

Having your draft before any preseason games are even played? What a bunch of camel-headed Route 27 Rednecks. smh.

Glad you are pumped. Hope you GET PUMPED even more.

Reactions: drxman1
Has anyone actually ever been to Hattiesburg, MS?

I picture something like Starkville

which is weird because I've never BEEN there either

I just picture the lea market on the highway when I am in Claiborne Co on the way to Maynardville

Then I remove the mountains
....and the nicer Hardees
imagine more humidity and a bigger bugs .... that fly

then -- I feel like I've been to Starkville

Is that about right?

I never imagined that I'd be this horney for a win over So. Miss
They have an ASS CHAPPING COMING -- -I think we're going to run their boys off the damn field -- I REALLY DO

DAMN I CANT WAIT TO SEE THS VERSION OF THE CATS
8 WINS in the regular season

I Can SMELL IT

I really don't get the appeal of driftwood. I mean, decorate however you want, but not in my house.

just crop dusted a good 15 feet in two wide circles around my teenage daughters while pretending to be confused about the ingredients on a coffee can.......

it's that kind of maturity and the FLAIR for surprises that they'll remember when DFCAS takes them away

going to have to settle for visiting a couple of Arizona football games this year - upside is that's CHEAP.....and I'll be wearing UK gear.....so will my daughters.......passive/aggressive?

Stadium is easy to get to and right by the McKale (sp?) center......one of the nicer "urban" campuses I've seen

Random closers:

I learned that I WILL start hallucinating mildly after 2 days with no sleep

Learned that we have a continual laser beam projecting through the high ceilings in our plant -- if it's broken -- an alarm goes off and we have to evacuate.......you CAN toss a small rubber football high enough to hit it too - so......

there's an automated robotic voice that comes over the loud speaker when lightning activity hits a certain level in the area......we are warned to take precautions.....learned that the lightning can possibly trigger a VERY bad series of events during certain work processes.......and a nightmarish chain reaction of high yield explosions would result

sometimes people who work on weapons programs for years aren't aware of special variants of that very weapon

typically 40 degrees cooler on top of local mountains - drive through "7 biozones" from desert at the base to Canadian "Ponderosa Pines" at the top

Average 50 days of ski weather / year -- didn't expect that I'd be seeing THIS when I move out here (snow starts in Dec).........
2234b34c4272f7f007751888d23eb39a.jpg

I've played music with brothers and sisters and always had black friends since going to prestigious Middlesboro High School --- so there's a comfort level there....also my grandad was Melungian -- so I think that means I"m part black

BUT

I Gotta stop meeting new black people and outomatically getting all high pitched / BOOTSIE COLLINS / feel the funk---voiced while..... giving the wide/semi crooked hand slap-shake thing ......... WHASSUP NOW!??!?!!??
Seems natural enough --- I greet my momma the same way sometimes....

but in this case it was a black engineer who talked more white and nerdy than me......and didn't blink once for the 3-4 min's we talked....I just kept listening to that damn VOICE and trying to process .... what he was......

I felt like I was in the "get out" movie.....I honestly don't remember anything he said

ALL 5 of the black people that are out here just don't talk like the ones in Atlanta

Have a native american coworker who was nonchalantly sharing some stories about remote "Govt" and "other than USG" facilities in the desert -- projecting images into the night sky are on the menu up there......I plan to give him the "brother voice/wide handshake on Monday" and call him "Chief Redfeather" (used to have a roommate that just LOVED that) on Monday to break the ice............I hear they like firewater too.

Last edited:
Brie is hot, just like most other Hollywood gals in similar roles -- but she's probably the most overrated GYERO crush of all time. Plus, she's annoying.

Never quite understood why seeing some chick's boobs in a movie or TV show makes so many of you lose your minds. You should download the web.

She was probably Top 5 on Mad Men tho.

-Mid 70s to low 80s so far down here, on what is most always the hottest/stickiest weekend of the year. It's like some kind of miracle, really. :pray:

-Still haven't even seen Harmon. Probably won't, which is preferable. What a weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT