ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would pay up to $1,000 to buy a PPV special of Progressive's Flo being beheaded by ISIS and would cry with tears of joy. Other than that, miss close to 99% of commercials in the off season because of Netflix, Prime, DVR and Kodi.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
When I was in first grade I learned about April Fools'. Apparently I thought it was the most hilarious thing to be able to say whatever I wanted, followed by loudly shouting APRIL FOOLS!!! I did it all day and my mother (who was born on April 1) apparently had had enough. I mean, I must have been a real shit that day. She gets really serious with me and tells me she heard some awful news on TV that she had to tell me. "Santa Claus was practicing walking on roofs and slipped and fell... honey, he broke his neck and is paralyzed, and can't deliver presents anymore. In fact they're saying he will probably die in the next day or two." She waited til I burst into tears to shout out APRIL FOOLS, then felt so bad about making me cry that she didn't feel she could maintain the lie of Santa Claus anymore. Santa Claus died to me on April 1, 1993.
What kind of crackhead idiot bitch tells their six year old that he's not getting presents for Christmas anymore because Santa became a quadriplegic?

Maybe it's because I was the fourth girl and he was over it, but my father had had zero patience for me (or anyone) crying over stupid shit (not that it stopped me from doing it).

Don’t get me wrong, the man is nothing close to a hard-ass. It still surprises me when I find out people in the same age/socioeconomic group were spanked by their parents as children (happened to my oldest sister once, he didn’t have the heart to do it ever again).

I’m pretty sure the proudest he’s ever been of me was at softball practice as 7/8 year old. Took a line drive to the knee. He picked me up and carried me to a blanket and after a minute of sitting there, I got up and walked it off. That was also pretty much the peak of my softball career.

Reactions: wcc31 and drxman1
UCL, if you're still looking NASA is hiring a planetary protection officer with a salary of up to $187,000. The job was created after the signing of the Outer Space Treaty of 1967. Planetary protection officers are tasked with making sure humans don't contaminate planets, moons, and other objects in space.They're also supposed to help prevent any alien microbes from spreading to Earth.

Reactions: Mashburned
What kind of crackhead idiot bitch tells their six year old that he's not getting presents for Christmas anymore because Santa became a quadriplegic?
She at least raised me better than to create a shitty pun of a book and make that my "DJ" name, thus allowing me to play "Party Rock" 10 times a game in the basketball section bobbing my head like I created that piece of shit and am proud of it.

UCL, if you're still looking NASA is hiring a planetary protection officer with a salary of up to $187,000. The job was created after the signing of the Outer Space Treaty of 1967. Planetary protection officers are tasked with making sure humans don't contaminate planets, moons, and other objects in space.They're also supposed to help prevent any alien microbes from spreading to Earth.
Do they have anything for "Director of NASA Baseball Operations"?

Proudest moments of my dad...Hmm. There's the obvious graduations from med school, residency, fellowship...but he had a particular glean when I finished OTS. And of course coming home from war too.

Pretty standard father son stuff I guess.

Then there is my friend Anth. The only time I've ever impressed him was when I told him where I got my jeans tailored.

My Book has the following Props on Steph Curry playing the Web.com event.

Lowest Score 78.5
Highest Score 82.5
Total Birdies/Better for Tournament 3.5
Total Bogeys/Worse 11.5

He's stated his goal is to make the cut (which was -3 last year). Admire the ambition, but he has a zero percent chance of doing that. Anyone's book have that bet available?

The difference between a scratch golfer and a pro on that level is about the same as a scratch golfer and a 10 handicap.

Then again, Stephen Jaeger (who KSR's Fleener now caddies for on the PGA Tour) shot 58-65-64-63 (-30) which is the lowest aggregate score in the history of *any* professional tour. As good as those guys are, that course (or how it's set up for that event) can't be much.

I know you're new around here, but if there's one thing UCL has always been pretty open about in GYERO it's been his staunch opposition to the Outer Space Treaty of 1967. Please delete this post before he sees it and gets all riled up again.

She at least raised me better than to create a shitty pun of a book and make that my "DJ" name, thus allowing me to play "Party Rock" 10 times a game in the basketball section bobbing my head like I created that piece of shit and am proud of it.
So you're not denying that she's a crackhead idiot bitch? K.

Total Birdies/Better for Tournament 3.5

This one seems like a pretty decent bet since you don't have to play good golf to make 4 birdies in 36 holes. But I'd also bet he doesn't break 80 at least 1 day.

I'd bet a $1,000.00 he doesn't make the cut.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Really have enjoyed Preacher until this latest episode. F'ing cold bastards.

20597360_10159311936925651_3736162043105166156_n.jpg

So no jacking off in space. Got it.

Me and my brother were beat unconscious with a wooden slipper so saying a make believe guy got injured isn't high on the list you pussy.

Reactions: rudd1
I for one wouldn't mind an update on Swimmer's parents' crazy houseguest that gave them a fur coat, Willy's stalker, or Clark's old roommate that got catfished. And maybe it was Swimmer's neighbor that left a dead fish on his porch or something? Tommy's devil neighbor that ate some dude or something?

I could be misremembering some/all of that, but updates on crazy people are always welcome.

This Neymar deal is absolutely crazy. PSG has agreed to pay Barcelona 200 million in full to release him then Neymar will make approximately 30 mil a year after taxes. Oh yeah, his dad I guess is his agent and will make approximately 40 million. All for one soccer player.

Reactions: roguemocha
Me and my brother were beat unconscious with a wooden slipper so saying a make believe guy got injured isn't high on the list you pussy.
I for one wouldn't mind an update on Swimmer's parents' crazy houseguest that gave them a fur coat, Willy's stalker, or Clark's old roommate that got catfished.
Never underestimate the primal need to make your kid STFU for 5 seconds. She gets a pass from me.
You guys make good points. I stand corrected. Never let it be said that Warren Peace can't admit when he made a mistake.

Clark's old roommate that got catfished.

He married a seemingly normal gal that he met off the same dating website (match.com) where he met the gal who catfished him. He was a Canadian that needed to get married or go home- so he kept risking it all on internet dates.

If not for Herrrrm and a buddy that worked for Verizon, we never wouldve found out that girls actual identity. Filing a police report when that broad kept harassing my roommate and threatening to burn our house down was probably the most bizarre thing ive ever done. And the look on the officers face when we showed him her real picture... yuck...

Reactions: buckethead1978
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT