ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cam Johnson wants to go to UNC he should be able to go to UNC.

Then again, the world isn't a perfect place, and as regrettable as it would be to see... If the brokenness of the system lands a two-year, 6'8 sniper in our lap, then sadly that's a reality I'll have to accept...

SQUAD Ziegler.

DAdnnKeWsAQMijr.jpg

Alzheimer's sucks.

My dad passed away in the hospice the night after I had surgery on my liver. After spending all day at the hospital, my wife had to tell my 90-year old mom her husband had died and her son had just had cancer surgery.

Good times. :oops:

Close on our house May 31st. Don't actually "move" until the week of June 26th.

With Nashville touching buzzing right now, Predators hosting Stanley Cup, CMA Fest, etc; I'm looking into what it would cost to furnish/rent furniture for the whole house for a month and airbnb the place. It's a 3BR, and similar houses in our neighborhood are going for 800-1200+/night Thurs-Sun.

Ran this by the wife...would have thought I asked her to give up our dog.

I've also floated idea out about airbnb once we get settled and on vacation or visiting BG or Lexington for a long weekend, but that hasn't exactly gone over well. Guess she just can't get past the possibility of all the boning in our bedroom. Somewhat reasonable, I guess.

Reactions: wcc31
Controversial Take-
Alzheimer's sucks.

My dad passed away in the hospice the night after I had surgery on my liver. After spending all day at the hospital, my wife had to tell my 90-year old mom her husband had died and her son had just had cancer surgery.

Good times. :oops:

Glad you're still with us to offer inappropriate, tacky posts. Sorry about your loss.

PTI's mayor gave a pretty outstanding speech on why they removed the Confederate statues there. He may never be anything more than a mayor, but that's a speech worthy of great presidents and civil rights leaders.

If the price is right, add on a cleaning fee (which the guest pays for but usually overlooks when they book) and just always use "guest sheets" on your beds. Start collecting them checks.

Bandwagon or whatever you want to call Predators fans- they were in full voice last night. That arena looked wild. You got grown ass men launching big ass catfish, slamming brews, mocking opponents relentlessly- i mean that seems pretty solid.

I dont know if they even still have a squad, but the UK hockey games back in the day were a sneaky good time. Getting drunk and watching hockey seemed like a good change of pace from just regular getting drunk.

Last edited:
On our best year, we made $3400 for 3 nights in our last home for Derby -- still not sure it was worth the anxiety & general wife dealings.

We turned down numerous 'parties' and finally found a group of 5, 50-something lady dentists from Idaho (random AF) attending their 1st Derby -- seems innocent enough, but really didn't help the wife out. :/

The year prior, the group cancelled last min (to my wife's relief) & the company I used at the time, (LouisvilleDerbyRentals) Gave us our full 1K deposit without taking their cut -- free money is always good.

...my little brother, who travels all across the country for his job for 2 weeks out of each month, makes a fortune off his Gulch Condo when he's out of town -- and often when he's home, just crashes w/ his lassie and pockets the cash. Pretty wodie, enjoy.

-This is old I'm sure, but saw this on Facebook yesterday with the hashtag #BringIcingBack, and had to post here. [laughing] at the different reactions -- That's just awesome. Look out @Bonzo Cat!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonzo Cat
I dont know if they even still have a squad, but the UK hockey games back in the day were a sneaky good time. Getting drunk and watching hockey seemed like a good change of pace from just regular getting drunk.
Burn some tree, stare at the ice reflecting the flickering fluorescent light, eat copious amounts of hot dogs and popcorn while the crowd gets rowdy as hell, maybe finger a lass under a blanket. The possibilities were endless at those things

- "The Keepers" is legit thus far. GD Catholics.

- I like "Master of None" quite a bit, but Aziz's Nice Guy shit and overall game with the ladies is rather cringeworthy.

- Speaking of cringeworthy, my drunkass fiancé apparently started speaking Spanish to her Uber driver on Saturday night before being informed that he was actually Syrian, leading her to cry and tell him "we're not all like Trump" and "we're glad to have you in our country."

My gawd, woman. smh

- Who do you prefer- Diallo or Johnson?

- It's Kaze for the rehearsal dinner. Dope set up.

- Speaking of cringeworthy, my drunkass fiancé apparently started speaking Spanish to her Uber driver on Saturday night before being informed that he was actually Syrian, leading her to cry and tell him "we're not all like Trump" and "we're glad to have you in our country."
[laughing]

My wife ALWAYS tries to chat up the cab driver/Uber driver/whoever when we're out. 9 times out of 10, she manages to get their life stories out of them. I have no idea why she does this.

[laughing]

My wife ALWAYS tries to chat up the cab driver/Uber driver/whoever when we're out. 9 times out of 10, she manages to get their life stories out of them. I have no idea why she does this.

When I was a kid and we'd go to church, my dad had that shit run like a Navy SEAL operation. He had it clocked to the minute about how you could quietly knock out during the last hymn and beat traffic and everyone would get home alive and on-time.

Almost invariably, mom would somehow manage to thwart his plans by getting into a long, tearful conversation with a lonely person that involved hugging and exchanging phone numbers while my dad seethed with rage and paced.

* As to UK Hockey, that tiny little Asian dude who managed to knock the shit out of everyone was pretty badass.

Reactions: Century Cat
You all wanna see creepy? Head to d league and watch them fawn over bkocats. This board just reeks of desperation anytime a known female posts.

Reactions: ThroughBlue
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT