POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will say this again. This country needs a divorce. That should be a legit push from states to get out of this globalist hellscape the left has in mind for us. We do not have the same views at all. There's no commonality whatsoever anymore. That group is very anti-Constitution, they want the government to control your life, to keep stealing from all of us, to replace our citizens with the third world government dependent savages who empower globalism over nationalism. They want you silenced and disarmed.

This is a dangerous group of people and we shouldn't have to continue this marriage with each other. If aiding an invasion from different countries to conquer this nation isn't treason then WTF is?

We have one last chance to at least postpone it (hopefully overcome it), but it does seem inevitable.

Unbelievable 😂

These people have no shame. No principles other than “say and do whatever in that moment to get power.”

They called this guy a war criminal. Made two movies showing him as a POS, the real boogeyman. They protested this guy forever. Now he’s okay? 😂 They did the same shit with McCain, Bush, and Romney.

How does this not wake people up to what DC is?

Do these libs now even hear themselves talk?

"Harris has to pull a Lincoln if she wins and create a Team of Enemies to govern. With Liz Cheney playing an important role." haha

Imagine trying to tell libs 20 years ago that in 2024 you will be saying things like 'if we win we should put a Cheney in the cabinet'

'Harris has to pull a Lincoln' was also worth a laugh.

Reactions: SDC888 and IdaCat
Speaking of Butler Pennsylvania on Saturday for Trump...I don't believe in coincidences.

Right after what is likely to be an incredible rally in Butler with Trump's 'triumphant return'... the state of Pennsylvania planned to shut down online registering in the state for 'scheduled system maintenance' from 6pm Saturday until midnight.

Could they make it more blatant? Fortunately, after some pressure they have moved the system maintenance from 10pm Saturday until 4am Sunday. Still a joke they had it planned for that time.

Here is the smug dishonestly I was talking about on display by the leftist NY Times.

Everybody knows the strategic invasion into the swing states is for votes, yet they are accusing Elon of "false and misleading" statements when he calls out the obvious.

Leftist scum are despicable.

My uncle James (RIP) helped build several structures out in North Carolina. His daughter, my cousin who lives near Hendersonville, NC, posted the following photos yesterday. Devastation is crazy.

461950367_10233780199596121_1461741069222248152_n.jpg

461934852_10233780217476568_7411134723378649835_n.jpg

I wonder how many of them have been registered to vote.

With all these illegals and the fact the democrats changed 70 years of Michigan election law in June...I don't see Trump winning Michigan. I think the cheating there will be even more than most problem states.

Other states:

It is no accident that swing states were the first to get tons of illegals with all those flights redistributing them from texas and elsewhere.

They only went to the redistribution once they saw there wasn't going to be enough to flip Texas. Flipping texas was their initial plan.

Are you that naive? Trump was enjoined on 3 election contests and all were not even heard due to lack of standing ( a made up doctrine to let the judiciary ignore cases they don’t like)

The most serious case was in Georgia where an iron-clad case of proof was brought and by law had to be entertained by Georgia law but was not.

Just as an aside I don’t think you qualify as a credible poster and no, most sensible people don’t agree with you.

Well, you cannot claim adherence to the constitution and reject standing. And, people should not get to take others to court in order to discover if their claims have merit. I understand people today love litigation, but there has to be actual rules that dictate the process. And, some of those rules are based in the constitution, such as Article III standing.

If most sensible people disagree with me, then why are you crying about this. The courtroom is only one place to prove a case. Sometimes the better place is in the public square. Trump does not need the courts to prove a claim that the election was lost because of millions of fraudulent votes. Me requiring actual proof does not seem like an unreasonable incredible position. So, we disagree.

If Trump won the election, but fraud was so pervasive Biden stole the presidency, I would think it could be proved without a court action and I would hope the response would be more than some posters on a message board expressing outrage.

Well, you cannot claim adherence to the constitution and reject standing. And, people should not get to take others to court in order to discover if their claims have merit. I understand people today love litigation, but there has to be actual rules that dictate the process. And, some of those rules are based in the constitution, such as Article III standing.

If most sensible people disagree with me, then why are you crying about this. The courtroom is only one place to prove a case. Sometimes the better place is in the public square. Trump does not need the courts to prove a claim that the election was lost because of millions of fraudulent votes. Me requiring actual proof does not seem like an unreasonable incredible position. So, we disagree.

If Trump won the election, but fraud was so pervasive Biden stole the presidency, I would think it could be proved without a court action and I would hope the response would be more than some posters on a message board expressing outrage.
Trump doesn’t even believe he won the election. The only weapon he had since he lost was to change the public perception.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT