ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitch is at it again i see
thumb.aspx

That's a mountain lion if I've ever seen one.

Reactions: cawoodsct
My mom, bless her heart, isn't and never has been a go get em type.

So instead of spending a second to look for my baptism certificate in order to marry in the Catholic church, she downloaded and forged one. I mean, I feel like I have a good comeback if ever questioned but luckily it never came to that.

Reactions: buckethead1978
Did she go to the same priest that married you for confession and confess to what she did? That would be something.

Reactions: bbonds
Did she go to the same priest that married you for confession and confess to what she did? That would be something.

She had no affiliation to the church and couldn't honestly say if I was baptized or not. This was a way to appease the wife and her family, who are all pretty devout Catholics and attend church regularly. I just kinda went along with it because it meant a lot to my wife to be married in the Catholic church in front of a priest that has been life-long friends of their family and to make her grandparents happy.

We literally had a 15 minute Catholic wedding and had another ceremony at the golf course the next day.

More or less my family is just heathens.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy

:joy: Didn't look that mortified, Gizmodo. Fake news. Probably just hopped in their big boy trucks and headed to Hardees.

I'd love to be that guy who just sprays water on everything. Guarantee you he's got the hose between his legs pretending like he's pissing on stuff. The guys probably get a huge kick out of that like every single day.

RIP Laundry Mutt

You ever find a builder? Have you considered running vines up the side? I'm bored too and will chat about pergolas till somebody else chimes in.

This guy only confirmed that the Nets have no plans on taking him. He could be content with going 2nd round and still not come back.

He's connected with the Nets and with Diallo's AAU coaches according to Rowland.
Has an article pinned to his twitter with quotes about Diallo with 3 coaches who tutored him. No clue if he got this right (or wrong for jumping the gun on Diallo) but this sometimes is exact type of guy to break news like this.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Has an article pinned to his twitter with quotes about Diallo with 3 coaches who tutored him. No clue if he got this right (or wrong for jumping the gun on Diallo) but this sometimes is exact type of guy to break news like this.
I hate to get my hopes up, but this sounds like one of those times people close to UK and Diallo are trying to let the kid have his moment and so they're still denying.

I hate to get my hopes up, but this sounds like one of those times people close to UK and Diallo are trying to let the kid have his moment and so they're still denying.

Plus it does really benefit the kid to wait until the exact last moment to announce just in case a promise of a mid-first round pick materializes at the last moment.

Reactions: BristolCat
I usually hate gritty, heady, play the right way guys, but this Jerebko fella for Boston is growing on me. Absolutely clowning Deron Williams and Love last game was a joy to watch and he started on Lebron tonight

If Diallo comes back, this team is going to need some of that Calipari polish, but my oh my the length and athleticism. Potential for defensive bulldogs all over the court, too. Plus, some pop off the bench.

Reactions: Mashburned
Alzheimer's might be the most heart breaking disease in existence. I've only dealt with it once, and luckily, have no hereditary ties. Just awful. Hopefully we figure it out soon; seems like something science could catch up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT