ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of these guys who were stars back in the day are still pretty solid. I love stand up comedy.

Jon Lovitz and Kevin Nealon both still killed it onstage last year. Hell even Tom Arnold and Charlie Murphy were funny.

Maybe you should lighten up.

DAG was underrated, man. When he hosted Saturday Night Live and spoofed Maya Angelou reading "poetry" for popular commercials . . . (laughy face).

PENZOIL! CHANGE OIL! every5thousandmiles.

Reactions: ctharris07
Ordered some new Wedges, sometimes it takes a new club purchase to really get me motivated to get back out there.

Giving the Mizuno MP-T5 series a go.....53 & 57, which are both firsts for me. Been wanting that configuration for awhile now.

Not sure I've ever logged onto Ebay without purchasing a golf club. :oops:

- Sorry, just never been a DAG guy. Now, if Tommy Davidson was performing...EEK.

- Ran on the river last night. Took'm long enough but Cincy has done a great job with Smale Park and such. There were tons of families, dog-walkers, picnickers, runners, etc. all over the place. Curious to see how The Banks evolves.

- Was skeptical but the Whole Foods pizza may actually be worth the $10.

- DeCourcy's Top 5:

1. Kansas
2. Maryland
3. North Carolina
4. Kentucky
5. Duke

The usual suspects...and upstart Maryland.

- Winslow 6'4.5" in socks...and the starting PF on a national champ. Game's going smaller. Get some 3/4s, Cal.

- Since the doc, been listening to Nirvana "Unplugged In New York." What a triumph. Just outstanding. I don't understand how anyone could listen to that set, that voice, and poor-mouth Cobain's talent.

- So pumped to roll down to Lexington. Rare for me to just enjoy the town without a reason, like a game or a party. No plans. Just friends, beer and some bars. Would really love to see as many people as I can so come on out, Lex friends. Anth, Boat, 80 and B$ are coming out. I know everyone's busy but come have a beer if you can.

- The Hawks' jerseys are an embarrassment.

- Instagram is easily my favorite form of social media these days. Perfect for the iPhone age.

- Speaking of which, I don't care how hot the girl is, I could not deal with "Daily Selfie" chick. WTF?

- Halfway through the 1st season of "House of Cards" and I'm hooked. Always been a big Spacey guy and I F'ing love me some Kate Mara. Tell ya what- Robin Wright has held up pretty good for almost 50 years old, too.

- Always makes me laugh...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I find Instagram extremely boring, especially since most prolific users (which are few and far between) simultaneously post the exact same thing to Facebook.

90% of my social media time these days is spent on The Twitter.

Top 5 GYERO'ers most likely to own a selfie stick, now or at some point in the future?

1.) JoeyRupption
2.) Pope
3.) SGNI
4.) Geese
5.) Chase

I cannot believe you put me on that list you son of a bitch. Remove me or face the consequences.

So pumped to roll down to Lexington. Rare for me to just enjoy the town without a reason, like a game or a party. No plans. Just friends, beer and some bars. Would really love to see as many people as I can so come on out, Lex friends. Anth, Boat, 80 and B$ are coming out. I know everyone's busy but come have a beer if you can.

We're having 8 cubic yards of mulch delivered tonight for the weekend. It's the first half or so of what we need. You're welcome to jump off 75 at Sadieville or the 129 and come help spread it. Free beer.

Ha, you love gadgets & such, have some kiddos, and are a bit of a nerd. Thought it was a perfectly reasonable inclusion. At least you were 5th. If I gave it more thought than the 30 seconds I did, you probably wouldn't have even cracked the Top 5.

Stop being so mean to me in every thread.

We're having 8 cubic yards of mulch delivered tonight for the weekend. It's the first half or so of what we need. You're welcome to jump off 75 at Sadieville or the 129 and come help spread it. Free beer.

This is why I live in a condo.

The beaches on the gulf are prettier but give me the less commercialized, rural like and more charming surroundings of the beaches in the Lowcountry. So much history in the part of the country.

Hilton Head will be great for beach relaxation and we're going to drive into Charleston for a day/night and stay with a buddy on Daniel Island. Total wild man. Still single. Crushes medical sales. Owns a boat. Per the lass we get one day and night with him. He's the fella who's not allowed to stay with us when he visits.

Every time I watch "Southern Charm" I think of you, Richie. Some quality trim on that show, by the way, including Cameran perhaps the dopest Real World babe of all-time (RW: San Diego).

- Ran on the river last night.

You are so full of shit.

You can barely swim and now we are supposed to believe you can perform miracles? Umm, false.

If your lady friend doesn't dump your ass after meeting Anth, 80 and Boat it will probably be safe to bring her up to Loveland for some smoked meat and a few beverages soon.

Make it happen.

I find the selfie stick reprehensible. Really a flaming douchelord badge.

Studies have shown I've cut way down on the selfies. TS

DAG and DW doing Men on Film was one of my favorite skits ever.

You are so full of shit.

You can barely swim and now we are supposed to believe you can perform miracles? Umm, false.

If your lady friend doesn't dump your ass after meeting Anth, 80 and Boat it will probably be safe to bring her up to Loveland for some smoked meat and a few beverages soon.

Make it happen.

Sounds fun and all, but I have a strict "No further north than Oakley" policy. Sorry, bub.

When I'm running the country, selfies will be punishable by death. "HAY HERES SOME PICS OF ME DOIN A DUCK FACE LOL" (executed)

That new Mad Max movie has a 99% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Good lord. People are losing their minds over it - saying it's the best action movie in decades, if not of all time.

I'm cool with an occasional selfie. It's an efficient way to take a photo, but these hoochies who post solos daily crack me up. My closest female friend (the one who accosted Bonzo in Pazzos back in the day) is one of them. She's ridiculous. She thinks she's being sexy but it looks like she's taking a shit in every pic.

That new Mad Max movie has a 99% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Good lord. People are losing their minds over it - saying it's the best action movie in decades, if not of all time.

I generally hate non-Batman action movies. With that said, Tom Hardy may be the best actor going today.

And unfortunately her selfies don't even capture her strong suit, which is of course, her ass. That thing is in my personal HOF, as far as chicks I actually know.

I've only met once at the 2011 Final 4 party at the Hyatt and was mesmerized by it. You could set your drink on it.

Welp another Bryant HVAC happy customer here. Of course it sucks to shell out the money but it comes with the home ownership territory. Anth's guys do a bang up job. I just didn't realize until the new system kicked on that my old system was shitty.. Where do I get my Polar Bear Pajamas?
hqdefault.jpg

Trey Lyles and Montrez making shirtless hot yoga videos to music together?

Umm, ok.

Who is that local HVAC company that has the cheesy crooning song? It's not one of the main ones, but I've seen the commerical a few times.

Anth needs to write a jam for Bryant. They could have MCF scowling somewhere in the background looking miserable, per usual.

Don Draper: "Lord Humongous, what is your usual approach to scavenging gasoline and conscripting people into your army of violent, S&M-loving mutants?"

Lord Humongous: "Well, when I approach a settlement, I usually murder and rape most of them. Those who survive are beaten into compliance and servitude, but there's no real loyalty there, you know? They do my bidding or get flayed alive, but I'd like a better connection. Also, we generally burn up a lot of guzzoline chasing these folks around the wasteland in our murder machines, which kind of defeats the purpose of the whole exercise."

Don Draper: "I see. You need a new approach. How about this: 'Just walk away'?"

Lord Humongous: "I don't get it."

Don Draper: "Make your victims feel like they have a non-violent choice in the matter. Just give up your guzzoline, and you can walk away unscathed. Make them believe you're a reasonable man. Hell, give them 24 hours to think about it. I think you'll be surprised at the results. People value not being murdered and raped, even in these post-apocalyptic times."

Lord Humongous: "Huh. Interesting, interesting. And if they still say, 'No'?"

Don Draper: "Well, then, you murder, rape, etc. You have to maintain your brand - there are lots of guzzoline-obsessed death cults out there roaming the wasteland."

Lord Humongous: "This has been very productive, Don! I was planning on turning that redhead into my sex slave and setting fire to your offices, but you've given me a lot to think about. Drinks at Bartertown?"

Don Draper: "Sounds good. I'm a huge alcoholic."

They just pushed the K in the background. Seems like they are focusing on the U, which is stupid.

UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY.

I mean, whatever. That's fine. The H instead of a K is a mind-numbing travesty but I don't *hate* it. At least it's clean.

RIP to the old-school font used for the field numbers. I'll miss that. Thought it was a nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT