ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's Tuesday afternoon but even BBdk thinks wekking on the sideline in plain view while gawking at the cheerleaders 3' away is a little bold. That is really unbelievable but 100% undeniable. Going through life as the Chargers wacker is going to be fun.

That dude set a goal and accomplished it rapidly. It was very un-milennial like. I don't see what the big deal is.

Reactions: Mashburned
I mean, did he finish?

Dude looks like Squek from Baseketball.

Last edited:
WOW Airline has direct flights to Reykjavik, Iceland for as little as $200 out of Baltimore.

I mean. That's pretty solid.

Vacation plans, anyone?

Reactions: 80 Proof
"We are aware of the disturbing actions of an Elite security staff member at Sunday's game," the Chargers said via a statement . "We however have talked it over with the gentleman involved and he has assured us, it was a bad case of poison ivy and has a doctor's prescription currently for his issue. No charges will be filed"

Reactions: Mashburned
My favorite thing about the bridge fiasco is that if it had been lit up red, no one would have cared or even mentioned it. Game's in Louisville, stuff gets lit up all the time presumably. Like when the Bengals or Reds are on prime time, city lights react accordingly.

Now it'll be mentioned and shown during the game. And I'll lol.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I know it's Tuesday afternoon but even BBdk thinks wekking on the sideline in plain view while gawking at the cheerleaders 3' away is a little bold. That is really unbelievable but 100% undeniable. Going through life as the Chargers wacker is going to be fun.
Smart move of him to look around to see if anyone IN A FOOTBALL STADIUM DURING A GAME was watching. Slick.

My favorite thing about the bridge fiasco is that if it had been lit up red, no one would have cared or even mentioned it. Game's in Louisville, stuff gets lit up all the time presumably. Like when the Bengals or Reds are on prime time, city lights react accordingly.

Now it'll be mentioned and shown during the game. And I'll lol.
Well you jinxed it you goddam idiot now a last second $2000 VILLE donation has insured victory.

Or I just cost some UL idiot $2,000

19890835_BG1.jpg

I can see why Louisville fans are so irate. I'd be pretty pissed if Jim Gray created a contest that could change the Centrepointe cranes from blue to red.

Cal could buy 15 of anths Men's Warehouse suits for the price of his one. Seems like a waste of money, imo.

Cal could buy 15 of anths Men's Warehouse suits for the price of his one. Seems like a waste of money, imo.

I mean, they have great deals off the rack.

If you go custom, you can spend thousands. It's all about the material.

Just bought a $2.99 Star Wars skin pack on Minecraft. Seems like a decent purchase. Kids are pumped.

Listened to the CBS college bball pod. Parrish and Norlander gushed over Monk/Fox, as expected...but didn't really give the team the type of respect my innerBJW would like. Maybe a good beat down of the Cards at home might change that.

Cayts win tomorrow, 79-69. I think it's an ugly close game for 2/3rds of the way, but UL racks up fouls and we march to the line to stretch out the lead in the last 10 min.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Aside from some of the other obvious benefits, a win tomorrow night makes us 3-1 against them in the chicken palace.

Anybody got any good reason why we should drop one to them tomorrow?

Good for the State???

Anybody got any good reason why we should drop one to them tomorrow?

Good for the State???

They're not Georgia. Eventually the breaks go all one way in a game like this and the better team loses. That hasn't happened in a while. It will happen at some point. We've never managed to win five in a row against them. On paper we should win, but this isn't David and Goliath. Just feels like we are due to lose one we should win in this series.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT