ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still 4 seats left in 328, same row as BellyDancer/Sutros/TurboK @ $106 per. Not really a terrible seat in that place, imo.

Rich? SAE? Had pretty much committed to watching at home, but could be convinced otherwise...

Reactions: drxman1
Oftentimes, we can all read too much into nuances. But particularly after reading/hearing Cal's comments...

Calipari arrived at his press conference today straight from a workout in a t-shirt and shorts with a towel draped over his shoulder, and before taking questions, looked at the media horde and quipped, “You guys want me to change?”

That has to be a shot, right? A few minutes later, Kyle Tucker brought up the column, which Calipari claimed he hasn’t read.

“Was that a story? Was that a story, really? That I wore — I was getting ready for a nine-hour plane flight, did they expect me to go in a suit? Suit’s $1,500, I’m not going to wrinkle that up.”

:joy::joy:

That is 100% F*** You.

Cal is shockingly unflashy/stylish, particularly given his income and Italian heritage.

If he spends $1500 on a suit, it sure doesn't look like it. His dress is rather ordinary. Again, given the above. He's certainly no slob like Billy Gillispie, but he's no Jay Wright, either.

C0IlJQXXgAAGcNP.jpg

@PTI (pti)

“I think that’s the weak spot,” Willis said of the forward position he shares with freshman Wenyen Gabriel. “. . . If opposing teams have any chance, it’s by making threes or getting fouled (against UK’s “four-spot”). That’s their opportunity.”

Willis said he needed to develop defensive confidence in practice, then have that translate into games.

UK Coach John Calipari, who also spoke Tuesday, was asked what Willis’ defensive confidence looks like.
“I have no idea,” Calipari said, “because I haven’t seen it yet.”

Vegas set it at UL -2 knowing that the money will come pouring in on UK. Watch. It should end up UK -1 or UK -2.

UK opened at -5 against Carolina and it was bet down heavily.

I mean, I love a white Christmas. But other than that, snow can get pumped with the fire of a thousand suns.

Yes, I'm still salty.

Reactions: JustinSphere
Asked on his radio show Monday night if he has a favorite memory from the UK-UofL rivalry that he’s experienced so many times from both sides, Pitino turned the question around.

Patrick Sparks hits his final free throw in UK’s 60-58 victory over Louisville in 2004. David Stephenson Herald-Leader
“Not really,” he said. “The one game that bothered me the most was when (Patrick) Sparks traveled. That bothered me the most, and they didn’t call it. But outside of that, no I don’t have one.”

Asked on his radio show Monday night if he has a favorite memory from the UK-UofL rivalry that he’s experienced so many times from both sides, Pitino turned the question around.

Patrick Sparks hits his final free throw in UK’s 60-58 victory over Louisville in 2004. David Stephenson Herald-Leader
“Not really,” he said. “The one game that bothered me the most was when (Patrick) Sparks traveled. That bothered me the most, and they didn’t call it. But outside of that, no I don’t have one.”
Considering how badly his team gagged in that one, it's understandable that it would bother him.

Knowing what we now know about Sean Woods, probably good that the official stepped in quick.

I dont feel like there is much animosity between the two teams this year. That first minute back in the 09-10 season was like watching a bunch of maniacs. I forgot about the Bledsoe issue on the very first possession where he had to be taken out and restrained.

Reactions: Mashburned
I know it's Tuesday afternoon but even BBdk thinks wekking on the sideline in plain view while gawking at the cheerleaders 3' away is a little bold. That is really unbelievable but 100% undeniable. Going through life as the Chargers wacker is going to be fun.

Reactions: drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT