ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear that great bar trivia call today on Deener?

Q: What one player since the basketball rivalry was renewed is 4-0 vs. the other team?

If you heard, or are going to cheat and research it, hush.

* Louisville fan at the Bellagio saying he was encouraged after watching the UK/UNC game. Thinks their defense will hold us to <60 points. My drunk reaction ----> [roll]

You sure he didn't mean their defense could hold Monk < 60 points?

What's really sad is that I didn't know about Snoop's Puff Puff pass tour invading Louisville last night -- not that I could have made it anyways given my current condition.

Snoop, Warren G, & Dogg Pound. :cry:

Jerry Cheaterken.

19910123Florida.jpg

Could probably win lots of in-person bets with that one.

Marcus Lee, Willis and Dom were on the team during our latest 4 game streak but I'm not sure they played in all 4.

Tickets to the Kansas game are in the Stratosphere. Shew.

Will be a nice holiday type atmosphere for that one, and I fully expect Brooks to attend. Nothing like dropping a Grand+ for 2 on an afternoon/evening in Lexington. Enjoy!

-Pretty sure the caller was talking specifically about the Dream Game. Gimel was the answer.

Q: What one player since the basketball rivalry was renewed is 4-0 vs. the other team?

I haven't heard, but Derek Willis and Dominique Hawkins are 4-0 against Louisville. Gimel Martinez never lost to Louisville either.

Who's the only 4-year Kentucky player with a losing record against Louisville?

What's really sad is that I didn't know about Snoop's Puff Puff pass tour invading Louisville last night -- not that I could have made it anyways given my current condition.

Snoop, Warren G, & Dogg Pound. :cry:

Jerry Cheaterken.

19910123Florida.jpg

I was at UK from 90 to 94 and we never lost. Gimel and Carlos Toomer were in my freshman English class and I know none of the other frosh in that class made it all 4 years. And Gimel was my least favorite UK player until Saul and Skal came along

Willis and Hawkins are both 4-0 right now.

Edit: Guess I should have refreshed before I posted.

Still have a bit of a contact high from the Snoop concert last night, only disappointment was that he came out in a Lamar jersey.

Damn, I was going to go with D Willis...who is also correct, I believe.
2016 - TBD
2015/16 - W
2014/15 - W
2013/14 - W, W

Right?

I haven't heard, but Derek Willis and Dominique Hawkins are 4-0 against Louisville. Gimel Martinez never lost to Louisville either.

Who's the only 4-year Kentucky player with a losing record against Louisville?
Padgett?

Looking at the rivalry through our history, UK has not beat UL 5 straight times since the rivalry renewed. We have beaten them 4 straight, 3 times. We can make it a 5th time in a row tomorrow.

Marvin Stone?

I saw that the East End bridge opened this weekend. Seems like they have been wanting on East End bridge since I was a little kid and I'm old. Does this really help downtown interstate traffic?

Booker... Not for certain but we're still waiting on Tom Jurich to give it its blessing and then demand a cut of the toll revenue .

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT