ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww the Crunchzone. Every respectable sports website have ads like this on it.

In fact I think I saw espn with an ad for bangmyrussianwife.com

Reactions: Mashburned
Destin was supposedly crawling with Russian hookers...

The only Russian girls I ever saw there we're pretty meh.

Reactions: Mashburned
She had a point, racist comments aside. You can't have another shopper bring tons more shit to the checking counter with a long line behind you.

J-Mall tho.

She had a point, racist comments aside. You can't have another shopper bring tons more shit to the checking counter with a long line behind you.

J-Mall tho.

I'm amazed J-Mall is still there. But it was the shit for out of towners 25 years ago. Pretty much J-Mall and Bashford Manor.

If you wanted to impress on a first date you pulled the Chi-Chi's/Showcase Cinema double.

Also there was some teen only club dance club in Louisville that was shady as hell. What was the name?

Reactions: catholic_back
I saw Jerry Cantrell at Toy Tiger in college. Pretty great spot to see his show, really. Very small, very packed, bumped right up against the railing in front.

I'd rather kill myself than do it again, but it was a great time at 18.

I saw Jerry Cantrell at Toy Tiger in college. Pretty great spot to see his show, really. Very small, very packed, bumped right up against the railing in front.

I'd rather kill myself than do it again, but it was a great time at 18.
Was going to make a bad "yeah well apparently he felt the same way" joke but apparently he's still alive. Got him and Layne Staley mixed up, as one does.

Reactions: _Chase_
Sad story from Owensboro yesterday. A lady, her 8-year-old daughter, and her daughter's friend were all killed in an accident less than half a mile from their house. My wife had them insured, and my daughter played with the little girl at the pool during the summer.

I cannot imagine how I'd ever move forward if something like that happened to my family. That honestly may be the only circumstance that could cause me to kill myself.

Get $20 off $100 when you pay with VISA Checkout. Just sayin' for any of you interested in last minute tickets.

Love to take Ol' Roy's depo. Really want to spend some time exploring that 2005 team that had every contributor majoring in African American studies.

Reactions: catlanta33
Those that have posted on the CBB probably know coryfly. Smarter than UKO but pretty even on the douche bag scale.

I think UNC is fine with court. I don't it works quite the way you think it does. They aren't trying the case against UNC in court.
This latest deal is the NCAA going against their own rules by telling the committee what they need to do when they had already decided something else. That is the sort of stuff they would be going to court over.

Mr. Williams, when you recruit your players, do you tell their parents you're going to look out for them as if they were your own sons?

(A) Ol'Roy: No, can't say that I do.

Exactly why is that?

(B) Ol'Roy: Yes, certainly I tell them that, or at least something similar.

Mr. Williams, do you believe that looking out for your player's best interests, as you would your own son, involves asking them about their classes, their studies, how they are doing in school?

(A) Ol'Roy: No, not really. We leave that up to the students.

I see, so despite what you tell their parents your only real interest in your players is their performance on the court?

(continue down this path raking him over the coals)

(B) Ol'Roy: Yes, we try to help them find their way, and guide them the best we can. But we have people in our program that help with that. I don't deal with those issues.

So, you're only a basketball coach then? You don't guide them or counsel them off the court, as you told their parents you would?

Ol'Roy: Well, now just wait a dadgum minute. We're all a team here and we have people we put in place to help specifically with those issues.

Then you'd agree that the academic support staff is expected to work with and even at the direction of the coaching staff?

Ol'Roy: Well we put them in charge and that's all I know about it really. This whole business seems like a rogue advisor or something. I didn't know about anything or tell anyone to do anything.

Mr. Williams, let's talk about Wayne Walden.

Deposition continues for the next 30 days.

It may be selfish to ask but I want a nice perfect number that is 9-1 against Pitino since Cal arrived, I want the 5 in a row which would be our longest streak since March of 1951 and I want a nice round 35-15 all time against those assholes.

C'MON CATS!!!!

Reactions: legalbeagle123
Is it normal for you lawballs to just ask the same damn question over and over and over?

I gave a deposition (not the defendant [winking]) the other day and one lawyer just kept asking the same stupid question, the other side eventually objected that the doctor had answered the question four times.

Grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT