POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shouldn’t be surprised, but a little suprised that democrats were able to find an old white man that’s just as shitty on every issue as Kamala Harris to be her running mate.

Yes, he may have helped Minneapolis burn to the ground, and he may be a communist, but at least he’s not a Jew who will lose democrat base support.

Cigar Cigare GIF

Is this a thank you for 2020 kind of like how Tim Kaine got the VP nom for stepping down as head of DNC to put Hillary’s campaign manager in charge?

I’m sure this is connected to the George Floyd crap in some capacity.

The Walz pick tells me that the hot Dem choices turned her down. They don't want the Kamala anchor tied to their future political aspirations.

I think you're likely correct. I don't see how Walz helps her at all, but Shapiro would have been a homerun. Walz doesn't hurt her with her base, but it's a tough sell (a ticket THAT far left) for the moderate/independents which will have a huge impact in the swing states, Arizona and Nevada are not going to like it IMO.

I think you're likely correct. I don't see how Walz helps her at all, but Shapiro would have been a homerun. Walz doesn't hurt her with her base, but it's a tough sell (a ticket THAT far left) for the moderate/independents which will have a huge impact in the swing states, Arizona and Nevada are not going to like it IMO.

Well thankfully for democrats, Arizona and Nevada don’t hold actual elections.

Race riots in the UK. Burning and looting. Will the thread condemn this?
AA1ogKRu.img
AA1odgZ3.img
AA1oduwf.img
So fighting back against people invading your country and imposing their will on you through attacks and bloody violence against you and your countrymen while your government stands pat and labels YOU the aggressor and terrorist is called a “Race riot” are they just supposed to cede there country to the Muslim invaders? Those machete wielding attackers are not there “to make a better life for themselves”. They’re there to terrorize and impose their will and religion on the masses.
Joke if you want but they live the same middle-class life Americans do. And they accomplished it on a much shorter timescale. There's plenty to dislike about China, but their economic rise over the last few decades is real. Y'all acknowledge that when looking at them as an adversary, but not in terms of quality of life.
Same middle class life in tiny, cramped, overcrowded high rise apartments, that the government locked them into during Covid. Heavy surveillance, a social credit system. Facial recognition cameras everywhere to punish any misdeed. Yeah that screams living the same middle class life Americans do.

Did you know that Kamala Harris” brother in law, who she is using as an advisor, was an associate attorney general under Obama?

We have all said this for a while, but I guess it bears repeating: DC is an absolute snake pit. It resembles an aristocracy of the 18th century: incompetent morons who are entrenched in the government and media not by birth but by cronies, and who rob the people of their wealth. Much like in France, they have bankrupted the treasury through war and reckless spending.

It should be obvious why they hate Trump. HE’S NOT ONE OF THEM.

What is not obvious is why anybody who understands all this would vote against him. He is literally (I fully believe this) the last chance to tear this system down. If she wins, they will strip away the last methods of opposition (the courts, the EC, the 2A).

At this point the most logical answer is that the SS was, at best, looking the other way. That’s a very scary thought.

Shouldn’t be surprised, but a little suprised that democrats were able to find an old white man that’s just as shitty on every issue as Kamala Harris to be her running mate.

Yes, he may have helped Minneapolis burn to the ground, and he may be a communist, but at least he’s not a Jew who will lose democrat base support.
That’s probably what it came down to. Those in charge of the Left (not Harris) were more concerned about a Jewish VP candidate hurting the Muslim turnout than they were about picking a guy who openly let Leftists burn his state to the ground and is about as radical as it gets.

? It's exactly what it says it is in the opener, a hero's journey set in a snapshot of 90s American culture. "Now thisa here story I'm about to unfold took place back in the early 90s. Just about the time of our conflict with Saddam and the Iraqis. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man, I won't say a hero, cause what's a hero? But sometimes there's a man, and I'm talking about The Dude here, sometimes there's a man...well, he's the man for his time and place. Fits right in there. And that's the Dude. In Los Angeles." The Vietnam vet and the Hippie, the Warrior and the Monk, on their journey to spiritual enlightenment. As the ending succinctly sums up. "Yeah well, the Dude abides." "The Dude abides, I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowing he's out there, taking it easy for all us sinners." There are college courses taught on the philosophy/politics of The Big Lebowski at this point, it's a classic for a reason.
Karl cannot refrain from explaining the Coens.

Reactions: SDC888
The MSM will make sure that Walz is painted as the most moderate of moderates. By the time the “undecided” go to vote, they will think Walz is basically Clinton from the early 90s or JFK.

So why don’t we have an all-Chinese league then? They work really hard and have lots of skills! It’d be more fair if they only had to compete against others of their genetic makeup. Right? 😉
China does have its own Chinese professional league. What are you talking about? American players go over there and play all the time.

Will be interesting to see when The View/Reid/Madcow voice their displeasure over a WHITE MALE being selected as VP candidate.

Did you know that Kamala Harris” brother in law, who she is using as an advisor, was an associate attorney general under Obama?

We have all said this for a while, but I guess it bears repeating: DC is an absolute snake pit. It resembles an aristocracy of the 18th century: incompetent morons who are entrenched in the government and media not by birth but by cronies, and who rob the people of their wealth. Much like in France, they have bankrupted the treasury through war and reckless spending.

It should be obvious why they hate Trump. HE’S NOT ONE OF THEM.

What is not obvious is why anybody who understands all this would vote against him. He is literally (I fully believe this) the last chance to tear this system down. If she wins, they will strip away the last methods of opposition (the courts, the EC, the 2A).
That POS is telling her what to do every step of the way while at the same time coordinating massive voter fraud IMO.

Her pick doesn’t make sense. She’s already going to win that state, he moves the ticket even farther left, and his resume is as shallow as hers.

Either monumental stupidity, or a big old FU since they know the fraud will carry them.

Thought the same. This tells me they have no intention of having a serious election. Similar situation when Biden refused to campaign and told people “I don’t need your vote.” The pick makes no sense unless there’s no need to appeal to the more moderate block of voters.

Reactions: exemjr and SDC888
Reactions: exemjr
Armageddon is hyperbolic. But we would definitely pick up some steam towards our ultimate destination; fascism.
So long as your party is the one passing laws that allow states to commandeer women's reproductive body parts and force 12 year old rape victims to give birth to their rapist's baby....
You all are the poster child for Fascism.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
I don't think those scholarships should exist period. Education opportunities should not be predicated on athletic ability.
Athletic ability allowed a huge number of African Americans and other disadvantaged people the opportunity to get an education they normally would not have gotten. You dissing that?

Daily reminder that the RNC better have their act together for Nov. There is no way you will ever convince me that half this country is in lockstep with these lunatics the Dems are running and especially in the swing states. Trump is our last hope. He has to win but they are going to pull every tactic in the book to try and stop him. The RNC/GOP must be ready for an election war.

So long as your party is the one passing laws that allow states to commandeer women's reproductive body parts and force 12 year old rape victims to give birth to their rapist's baby....
You all are the poster child for Fascism.

There is nothing as weird on this entire rivals network as sambowieshin’s obsession with some weird hypothetical scenario he’s crafted in his mind that has never happened.

Literally never.

He’s now going to post a slew of links about the Alabama Supreme Court ruling on a law that was then quickly fixed by the legislature, or a teenager who traveled across state lines to get an abortion.

The FBI servers will be burning red hot over his searches, yet he still won’t be able to find a single example of the hypothetical he obsessed over.

Breaking: right wing thread who hates Harris doesn't like her pick and thinks it'll backfire on her.

Not like it will stop, but this thread and right wing media literally painting every Dem as "extremist far left" is tiresome and has less of an impact the more you do it. I'm shocked you guys, who probably even hate left Twix bars, don't like the pick.

FWIW, Nate Silver now has Harris something like 53% to win. If Harris does win, this thread and your party needs to look in the mirror. Just blaming cheating daily like children while still falling in line behind an angry man nearing 80 won't be the answer anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT