ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you gotta replace MKG with Chuck Hayes.

Chuck-Hayes-pumped.jpg

No.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
I mean, seriously. There are no bizzarro alternative universes you could dream up Inception-style that would create UL Football to be what it is in our reality. It defies logic and reason. They should be on the same plane as UAB with a Houston ceiling every 15 years. The dominoes that have fallen to create whatever this is over the last 25 years makes me question the balance of the universe.

When you have no moral compass and develop an oligarchical culture like they have done, I guess the sky is the limit. They are proof that selling your soul returns dividends. They are still reaping the benefits and show no signs of slowing down. They'll be better next year.

I always wondered when/if UK football would break me, but it can't. UL football though? It's not necessarily their "success" that gets to me, it's the fact that there is obviously no such thing as sports karma that gets me. These assholes don't deserve what they have.

By the way, what time do the Cats play today and what channel? I barely know who they play.

Bless it!

Have flag football games at 1 and 3 so I get to miss most of the UL victory parade and most of our struggle with a team we should beat easily. :cool2: I'm more disappointed at missing the Bama/Ole Miss game to be honest.

Looking for a parking spot to get in Gameday.
I would just call LMPD and start calling in license plates. You won't get through three or four before somebody has enough outstanding parking tickets or a vehicle was involved in a robbery, or was reported stolen or something. Cops will come and free up a space for you.

[roll] at the Hippo pic. That's going to stick, sorry. Drxhippo.

Not that it's going to matter, but the bet is lose 40 from his weight at the time of the bet. Specifically said he can't balloon up (even more) and then drop it. Hell, I'd imagine one drxhippo shit is at least 15 pounds.

-Big BIG Friday night for me last night. After the wife and I drank the usual weekend couple of bottles of wine, she falls asleep on the couch. So I decide to have a few glasses of bourbon on the rocks while watching some late night TV. Oooof. Not a good feeling today.

-At least Laila is wearing an ALI shirt, not a UL shirt. Small victories.

-Thought it was pretty racist when those Game Day chefs or whatever put the only fried dish in front of the black guy. Yep, pretty racist.

-The shitty thin g about UL in the ACC (one of many many shitty things), is that the ACC is still just a bunch of cupcakes with 1-2 real games a year. But obviously has much more legit rep than the BE or AAC. But everyone not named FSU and Clemson still pretty much suck balls, and Clemson is extremely hit or miss historically. Odds of those asshats being near full strength at the end of the season is 10x UK being full strength. Not that it would matter this year.

I would just call LMPD and start calling in license plates. You won't get through three or four before somebody has enough outstanding parking tickets or a vehicle was involved in a robbery, or was reported stolen or something. Cops will come and free up a space for you.

I was talking about 73 riding around town, looking for a parking spot for Gameday.

So glad that my favorite team has a coach with morals and good character.

If your team butt F's the #2 team in the country on national television, you really have to stop and think "is this even worth it if my coach is a real rascal?"

I remember waking up on Saturday's in the fall pumped for Game Day. Rolling down to campus around 12:00PM, cracking open a beer and watching Wildcat football.

Today I woke up, went to the gym and am now sitting on the couch with a beer, watching the Cards and GAMBOL. Seems weird a game is even being played 4 miles down the road later. Losing the opener and getting ass touched by Florida just sucked the life out of the season for me. I am sure I will rally for Carolina next week assuming we win today.

Rain coming down now. Imagine campus is a ghost scene. Anxious to see attendance.

1. Sun is now out in Louisville.
2. Flash flood warning where I live.
3. UL curb stomping FSU on their way to a National Title and Heisman winner. It's going to happen.
4. Going to be pouring at Commonwealth by kickoff.
5. I lost my best player to an ACL tear in a football scrimmage.
6. A second starter of mine went down last night in a football game. Out at least 4 months probably.
7. Any scuttlebutt at all? I guess whores are legal.
8. This universe can get pumped.

YAY SPORTS!!!!!!!!

[poop]

- Gym, took pup to the park, sitting in basement with windows open, great Saturday. Just need FSU to show up to keep it :100points:.

- Some of my worst hangovers are those Saturday mornings like Dennis said, sitting on the couch til 2 AM watching some PAC 12 game I don't care about crushing crafties or bourbon when wife passes out. And because wife went to sleep, she's up and ready early to be productive! :rolleyes:

- Only took the over. Couldn't bring myself to profit from UL.

- Hitting up Hoots with some guys to watch games later. I'll have to specifically request UK to be put on, pretty sure I won't be doing that.

My big Friday night was going to see Hell or High Water. Would recommend. It's not something you have to see in theaters though. It won't lose much on Netflix.

I think Petrino hangs 70 on us just because he can.

Going to a buddy's house to watch the game. Woo Hoo.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Those inflatables in the end zone are still awful. An inflatable decoration is never a good idea. Halloween. Christmas. College Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT