ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever, we had our chance - there is a reason we are UK football.

I wont be rooting for New Mexico St today, but I wont be giving a shit either. Doubt I watch another second of UK this season, college football is too good of a sport to waste time on that garbage.

I hope you guys are having fun subjecting yourself to that bullshit cause I'm having fun not doing so.

79BA7D5B-E80C-4A07-A235-2BABBE09CA08_zpsmceybtyo.jpeg

About time for the skies to open up, causing a massive sinkhole to form at the 50-yard line, and suck the entire football program down to China.

Cal can fetch them back the next time he's over there looking at a recruit.

I remember thinking, "I bet Stoops is excited about looking like the hero calling plays on Saturday," only to give up a TD in 2 plays. It's true, he's awful and has to go.

Probably should have laid down at the 20. We do not need to score to quick in order to help defense.

We won't be within 2 touchdowns of any SEC opponent. Prepare for the most embarrassing season of your lives. We may go 0-12.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
We won't be within 2 touchdowns of any SEC opponent. Prepare for the most embarrassing season of your lives. We may go 0-12.

Still not sure why UK doesn't play Yakety Sax on an endless loop. Would make the whole experience a little more entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT