ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The little stat thing they showed that FBS teams are 2-111 when trailing by 18+ points this year. another fu%&ing embarrassment

Reactions: Hankshaker
They're the best team in the nation, folks. Only took 2 years. Oh, and they also have the best player in the nation and that's not even close.

It will be mildly entertaining to hear LAMAR'S Heisman speech.

Reactions: warrior_SW
They're the best team in the nation, folks. Only took 2 years. Oh, and they also have the best player in the nation and that's not even close.

It will be mildly entertaining to hear LAMAR'S Heisman speech.
Only Bama can slow them down IMO

I'm still fairly certain we won't win an SEC game, so 2-10 should be more than enough to force Mitch's hand. We don't need a loss today to seal Stoops's fate.

Losing to this team, on this day, with what's happening 80 miles up the road, might be a new rock bottom for a program that's hit that threshold many times already.

I don't really hope we lose, but I don't give a shit if we do. My self-loathing is at an unprecedented level. UL is a national title contender and we're hoping for a win over NMSU to give us some confidence. GOD. DAMN. IT.

Not hiring Petrino when he was begging for the job was a monumental fk up. People nail subordinates all the time in the real world. Football is a business. If that were totally disqualifying the US unemployment rate would be about 30%.
I have to admit, I didn't want Petrino and felt that this jackassedness eventually had to hit critical mass and bite him.

I was wrong, there is no sports karma. There is just competence and incompetence, Petrino is competent, UK football is not.

Damn

This is seriously unreal. :cry:

Lamar Jackson is absolutely unstoppable, and they have good-to-great players everywhere else if you try. Oh, and their D is pretty nasty as well.
Scary how efficient their offense has been against the "#2 team in the country"::roll eyes::

They're ridiculous but FSU has looked like dog shit. Watch for them to drop several more in ACC play and we look back at a severely overrated Noles team.

Reactions: roguemocha
[eyeroll] Okay, that's enough. If you hope we lose to New Mexico go get touched.

Well, I did say almost. And it's not because I hate the Cats, it's because it may take something that drastic to get Mitch's ass on the hot seat.

it may take something that drastic to get Mitch's ass on the hot seat.

Barnhart's honky ass won't be on the hot seat even if we lose every game and Mark Stoops just starts playing a random amount of players every play.

That just compounds the frustration.

On the bright side, we'll have a chance to derail Louisville's perfect national championship season.

Except we will literally get beaten 80-0.

ESPN should go ahead and film some Heisman interviews with Jackson while they're in town. Get them in the can. They're belt tightening and cutting costs these days. Makes sense.

Wildcat73 sighting.

14316833_1157263907654782_6490388919987950940_n.jpg

Reactions: Hankshaker
Shew, if UL goes to the playoffs and we stagger to 4 W's then return a lame duck Stoops because of that massive buyout, BBN gonna be some kind of salty...I mean, wonder what your season ticket #'s would look like?

Reactions: _Chase_
Eh, not sure about that Hank.

I guess it depends on what you mean by "hot seat". The committed, informed fans will increasingly resent Barnhart and call for his departure. But with his new contract, I don't think his job will be in jeopardy in the event of an utter collapse in football and I even doubt he will have any pressure to change his crockpot, moralistic approach.

It is what it is. And unlike Pitino who recommitted himself after the scandal and Calipari repeatedly kicking his ass, I have no trust whatsoever that Barnhart is going to change how he does things to compete with Floyd Street whipping his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT