ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably a lie like everything else he posts, but that's pretty ridiculous catlanta.

Congrats.

We still take our Bubbas on every vacation. Had them forever, and still work like a charm on a beach...Yeti will definitely be a classy upgrade tho

Agree there is the trend factor, but my experience with the Tumbler has been impressive. Haven't seen another product that can do that.

Will see about the cooler for the boat. Igloo I just bought does a damn fine job for a few days, guess if I started taking off for 3+ Days at a time may consider. $800-900:flushed:

Not sure Yeti is mainly a guy trend right now, but have heard a few girls pimping them.

Meh, I have 8 coolers in my garage. We all know I'm not scared to drop money on something stupid. I just don't have the need to keep ice cold for 2 weeks in a tiny cooler. Probably will buy a couple of those cups though.

Plus the odds of someone leaving one at my house after a tailgate is pretty high. Considering thats where 7 of my 8 coolers came from.

you lost the race, bro. just move on. you'll get the next one.

The most white trash wodie was the one that showed up to Bonzo Nation with the cutoff baggy t-shirt, baggy cargo swim trunks, gas station shades, unshaven for like 4 days, smoking menthols in the corner and throwing the butts on the ground, drinking some purple bullfrog shit out of a styrafoam cup.

[laughing] Still laugh at that from time to time.

Lost my Bubba at a tailgate at PJS before UK-Louisville. Got a mean one on that day. Had to get Ghetto out of like 5 fights because he kept bopping people with Sloot's big blue fist.

It's not. That's just Chad's way of hating nice things...been like that forever and always will be.

Yeah, GYERO's not ridiculously trendy at all.

Regards,

image_prodprod1060028_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Odds 75% of the sheep in GYERO will own a Yeti in 6 months: OVER

That's probably a lie like everything else he posts, but that's pretty ridiculous catlanta.

Congrats.

Preciate it. It's a dope offer. She's busted ass for her ungrateful POS company for 7 years and basically hit the jackpot for what she does (IT project management). Of course, I only GAF about the perks and it's pretty much anytime on the Valley Course and certain times throughout the year on Stadium for cart fee (which is still probably $100 or so plus caddie).

Anybody sell a house FSBO before? Feel free to provide some advice. There are some houses in our area that sell in a couple of days so we are going to list ours ourselves for a few weeks before using an agent. If we get lucky- awesome, if not- we'll list it with someone.

I've bought homes before but never actually sold one.

Yea but your yetis don't come in cool personalized designs and colors like the classy Tervis cups. Mine has an embroidered interlocking UK logo built inside the walks of the cup. Now that's classy and cold. Plus, how they get that logo in there anyway?

How is Jack3d Trendy?

It's a pre-workout supplement that works.....they've been around forever, and still are. Rotate between 3-4 of them & have the new 'safer' Jack3d in my bag right now...

Is Whey protein trendy too?

Ok, you go ahead and buy your $500 cooler. I'll find the next thing. I love reminding you of your hypocritical financial advice.

* <-- does not give hypocritical financial advice. nothing wrong with blowing cash, but just do it after the basics are in place (no miscellaneous debt, short term mortgage, heavy investing, etc).

* to say that jack3d "works" is a bit misleading. it gave you energy, for sure. made you feel like your heart was going to explode. i bought some, and used it a few times. the glasses i used to mix it in were so corroded from the mix that i had to throw them away. it literally rotted the actual glass. true story. and that's after maybe 6-8 uses.

There's a new country song out that has "Yeti" in the chorus. And it's a cheesy, baggish country song as you can imagine. It's weird to see GYERO get into this bro-country trend.

To be fair to Jack3d you probably left the glasses sitting with residue for a week because you had the disposal plugged in via extension cord on the opposite wall.

But yeah, that stuff was not safe. Almost positive the main ingredient was meth.

bbdk used to sneak over to my house and steal my jack3d, since i never locked my front door. [laughing]

i think that proves it was addictive. definitely meth.

Yeah, I miss dropping into PTI(pti)'s house to steal one of his 80 miniature Gatorades.

[laughing] at his fridge...the worst of all time.

Contents:

Top Shelf: 30-40 mini Lemon Lime Gatorades
Middle Shelf: 30-40 bottled waters
Bottom Shelf: Maybe half a Jimmy John Turkey Tom, but usually nothing
Door: Great Value Mustard

That's it, that's the list.

Oh, and he also had a few cups, a plate, and a fork in the cabinet for emergencies.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Anybody sell a house FSBO before? Feel free to provide some advice. There are some houses in our area that sell in a couple of days so we are going to list ours ourselves for a few weeks before using an agent. If we get lucky- awesome, if not- we'll list it with someone.

I've bought homes before but never actually sold one.

IMO, FSBO is surprisingly easy because it's the buyer, through her/her/their lender, who are the ones who have to do all the work / due diligence. I've sold 2 houses, both without a realtor. Highly recommend, if you can deal with the hassle of showing it.

- Don't know if Wodie made it into the pool that day. He just kind of posted up the corner huffing down crisps and enjoying his Purple Drank.

- Too bad none of us get to enjoy the Bonzo Nation anymore. RIP, Joey Bonz. Hope the work crew is fun. :(

- Love Russell's game and upside. He's the best passer I've seen play college ball in a long time. He could be the ultimate "Lead Guard" the NBA currently loves. Scorer, shooter passer, he's big and he can defend.

Interesting that he's from Louisville. Never heard much about him until this past year. Supposedly he really wanted to play at UK but Antigua didn't think he would be a great fit.

- Okafor is a as polished of a big man from a low post standpoint I've seen. He's limited athletically and doesn't defend well but you know what you're getting.

- Whatever it takes go get out of Sacrmento, Cousins. Get out. Karl is an ass as well.

- No problem with Towles running smack at UL. We're Kentucky Football so I like the spunk and moxy. Nothing to lose.

- YETI movement is very strong. Designed for outdoor sportsmen but now uips have caught on. Those tumblers are very nice.

- Listened to Kash Daniel on the podcast. Sounded mature beyond his years. Said all of the right things. Had a nice sense or humor. Almost a mountain honk version of KAT. Don't follow football recruiting all that closely... Guess he's some freak athlete that blew up at one of the Rivals camps?

- Judged by the pics on the newCWS website how in the heck is that stadium going to be done by September?

I really liked PTI's bourbon bar. Nice touch.

Don't think the dude ever really utilized that deck, though. Was a nice set up but he didn't seem to do anything with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT